1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
499 Posts
Really???? But it is ok for everyone in Hollywood and media to bash Christians and Jews.... When that stops, I'll stop...
Until then, keep my future cell warm for me !!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I hope that is satire. No matter. Fuck mohamed, fuck islam, and fuck allah.

Aloha Snackbar!!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
How about Fuck You Holder! Does that count? What a fucking douche... He and his fucking asshat buddy can't leave this place fast enough... How much more damage can they do in the next two years?

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
This is why Obama wants to repeal the 2nd amendment. Without the 2nd, you won't have the 1st (or any other amendment).

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
[SUB]c[/SUB]
How about Fuck You Holder! Does that count? What a fucking douche... He and his fucking asshat buddy can't leave this place fast enough... How much more damage can they do in the next two years?

Steve
This is the Zillion dollar question

·
Registered
976 Posts
Give me my three hots and a cot.......I enjoy my 2nd.........Fuck the bastards....all I got for um is a lard greased projectile.....:partyguy::)hand:stir:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I'd like to see if that would hold up in SCOTUS. That would be a no go law... Shot down in a heartbeat... The first person arrested will be a millionaire. Unfortunately, O will take 90% in taxes.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
There's no contest. One created the entire universe while the other gained followers through questionable means.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts