Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2010 No Poker Poker Run is coming up Sunday Sept 5th on the Sacramento River. Here's the schedule, and as always its a little loose.

American River tie up 10am
Scotts Seafood Noon We called and their dock is open
Swabbies 2:00 Tacos and Live Music
Virgin Sturgeon 5:00ish

It was a lot of fun last year. Hope to see you guys up this way.
I'm posting this for Jim Gaskins, he's been putting this on for a few years now. For those who don't know him, he's the long haired guy with a big cowboy hat and a damn fast Glastron P911.

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding fuel, launching etc.

Bill Louder

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I think you mean Sept??? ;)

The 2010 No Poker Poker Run is coming up Sunday Aug 5th on the Sacramento River. Here's the schedule, and as always its a little loose.

American River tie up 10am
Scotts Seafood Noon We called and their dock is open
Swabbies 2:00 Tacos and Live Music
Virgin Sturgeon 5:00ish

It was a lot of fun last year. Hope to see you guys up this way.
I'm posting this for Jim Gaskins, he's been putting this on for a few years now. For those who don't know him, he's the long haired guy with a big cowboy hat and a damn fast Glastron P911.

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding fuel, launching etc.

Bill Louder

·
Banned
196 Posts
We made this run last year and had an absolute blast! We took someone's son for his first 100 m.p.h. ride...I got a kick out of that. Maybe we'll see you guys by land this year.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be coming down from Fallon, NV. Looks like Discovery Park is where to put in. Never been there so please wave me down if see me. Gonna try to drive to Roseville tonight.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Is the launch ramp on the american river?
TS, No launch ramp is on the sac river. If your in Roseville you will take 80 west to I5 south towards Sac. Get off on Richards BLvd go west or right from your direction. 1st strreet on right will take you right into discovery park. when your in the water and you go into river go left( downriver as Joe said about a 100 yards ) turn left into the american river and you will be sure to see everyone. If you are at Launch ramp around 930 there should be some folks there. I have a 26 howard cat , give a holler .

·
Registered
38 Posts
TS, No launch ramp is on the sac river. If your in Roseville you will take 80 west to I5 south towards Sac. Get off on Richards BLvd go west or right from your direction. 1st strreet on right will take you right into discovery park. when your in the water and you go into river go left( downriver as Joe said about a 100 yards ) turn left into the american river and you will be sure to see everyone. If you are at Launch ramp around 930 there should be some folks there. I have a 26 howard cat , give a holler .
Thanks see you all tomorrow

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Had a great time seeing everybody again, right up until my drive broke... Chris good to see the ultra and thanks for the tow. Great day regardless:)devil

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all that came out. Jim is working on a link for pictures. As soon as I get them I'll post'em up.

Bill Louder

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wanted to say I had a great time Sunday. Everyone was so nice. You all are a great bunch of people. You all took me in as if we had been friends for years. Just wanted to say thanks for a great day. Shay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts