Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left Corona around 6:45 tonight and hit absolutely zero traffic up the 15 through Devore and Victorville. Rolled into town at 10:15. Pleasently surprised about how light traffic was. I hope everybody is staying home this weekend :)bulb

·
6,873 Posts
Gas prices are up, almost 2.75 compared to 6 weeksago, 1.89
people are scared

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
everyone i talked to r leaveing today..just wait....HAVAZOOOOOOOOOOOO will be popin(lake lice)&ocean liners

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Easy ride for sure, we left about 6 got here 11ish. Wind is up & cloudy n overcast;(

·
Registered
345 Posts
Gas prices are up, almost 2.75 compared to 6 weeksago, 1.89
people are scared

On interstate 5 in CA, we were selling Diesel last year at this time for 5.15 per gallon. Gas was selling over 4.00. I think that we were making 10 cents per gallon profit. It was still a huge weekend for gas and diesel sales along with rain that weekend. Inspite of current high fuel prices, they are much better than last year for the same time period. Right now as of today, our Diesel price is 2.38/gallon. Gas is 2.89/gallon. There is roughly .35 cents in state and federal taxes not including sales tax of .0895 for every gallon sold. That adds another .26 cents to the total cost of fuel. The total taxes per gallon is around .61 cents.

Geoff

·
Registered
19,804 Posts

we use greatlakes all the time from ontario r folks live in kingman..takes 50 min....

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
I'm dreading the drive tonight. I was ready to go last night, but my son has a school field trip to Knotts Berry Farm today. My wife and him won't be getting home till about 8 pm tonight :|err

1 - 9 of 9 Posts