Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Suplimental Teel Waterpump that runs of 12 volts works too if you don't have mechanical water pump.

·
punk ass kid
524 Posts
How do you guys go through a long no wake zone at a lake and rangers there that enforce that law?
Whats the problem?? An actual wake that you make at idle or the water/head temp?

I have heard that turning back and forth keeps the wake down?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I either start and shut off OR at the lower sandbar (Bluewater)at parker I get way over towards the California side next to the Reeds :D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats the problem?? An actual wake that you make at idle or the water/head temp?

I have heard that turning back and forth keeps the wake down?
The actual wake was the problem...

...coupled with: no baffles, no spark arrestor, no water lines to the headers, no permit for myself, no permit for my fiance', and "you should look into getting some new tires on that trailer too". :)sphss

I'll try the start and shut off method next time. Thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
The actual wake was the problem...

...coupled with: no baffles, no spark arrestor, no water lines to the headers, no permit for myself, no permit for my fiance', and "you should look into getting some new tires on that trailer too". :)sphss

I'll try the start and shut off method next time. Thanks for the replies!
Hmmmm a multiple violator perp huh?
So are we gonna see ya on the next cops episode? :D

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Row row row yer boat, gently past the cops...:)grn

·
Flatties.......What else?
1,009 Posts
I spend a lot of time passing through 5 MPH zones and for that reason I carry the extra weight of a Powerglide.
X2 on the powerglide. For a lake boat used for skiing tubing etc you can't beat the low gear for pulling or no wake zones. Reverse also makes for a great brake

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Originally Posted by flatbroke
I spend a lot of time passing through 5 MPH zones and for that reason I carry the extra weight of a Powerglide.

X3 on the Powerglide!! Jocko

1 - 16 of 16 Posts