1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
989 Posts
spring break weekend.......i'd probably want to have mufflers

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Oh ohwwww. Now what are we gunna do? I'm getting all my stuff in order just in case the lights hit me up. New Fire extinguishers, 1 new throw pillow & maybe a whistle so I can Blow the whistle when 2 short say to blow the whistle:)hand

Randy I have a set I could let you borrow if interested. One needs a nut & bolt. the other is ready to go.
LMK

·
Banned
989 Posts
i also have a set of supertrap-like mufflers if they will work for any of you guys :)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Oh ohwwww. Now what are we gunna do? I'm getting all my stuff in order just in case the lights hit me up. New Fire extinguishers, 1 new throw pillow & maybe a whistle so I can Blow the whistle when 2 short say to blow the whistle:)hand

Randy I have a set I could let you borrow if interested. One needs a nut & bolt. the other is ready to go.
LMK
I have a whistle! :D

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
noise

We bought a digital DB meter a year or two back the results will surprise you, took two sets of mufflers (internal loovered and "shotguns') to get Josh's and my boats (headers) to CA "compliance") Have yet to be Ranger tested :(:( Tom

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
We bought a digital DB meter a year or two back the results will surprise you, took two sets of mufflers (internal loovered and "shotguns') to get Josh's and my boats (headers) to CA "compliance") Have yet to be Ranger tested :(:( Tom
Holly crap Tom that is alot of mufflers
Good thing i don't come to Cal. that often.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Wish I could call in sick. :)st cough,,, cough,,, sniffle sniffle. I'll be up Saturday.

·
Registered
155 Posts
WHHAAAAAT YOU SAY YOU GOT TO HAVE MUFFLERS :D DON'T NEED NO STINKIN MUFFLERS WHERE I LIVE.But where I live you always got the Bass Fishin guys bitchin about us Jet Boat guys" DISTURBINE THE BALANCE OF NATURE" with our open headers.:)devil

·
Registered
327 Posts
Its all fun and games til someone puts a eye out,
With the way things going the statement about bass fisherman very large group that not only spends alot of money on fishing boating they also are a large voting block.Noise is now a issue and pissing off fisherman shouldn`t be on your todo list.
Here is a post it is over 7 pages between the Jet boaters in Canada and Fly fisherman the one fisherman in question talking about stringing wire across a river to stop jet boaters.
http://www.outlaweagle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=847&highlight=flyfisherman
The flyfisherman after alot of pressure removed their board but still the people at Eagle have kept it up as a reminder.
Some people do not share ower views and some when they get a few beers in them can be down right dangerus
I have been with some other boaters and had a guy fishing in a boat block the river we where on.

WHHAAAAAT YOU SAY YOU GOT TO HAVE MUFFLERS :D DON'T NEED NO STINKIN MUFFLERS WHERE I LIVE.But where I live you always got the Bass Fishin guys bitchin about us Jet Boat guys" DISTURBINE THE BALANCE OF NATURE" with our open headers.:)devil

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Holly crap Tom that is alot of mufflers
Good thing i don't come to Cal. that often.

PC, The funny part is both boats "liked" the Muffs ,both had modest perf increase's ,on Josh's boat he added a moroso Vac pump at the same time so we don't know which/what made his change however . The other bummer is that Cali tends to be the trend setter for a lot of other states laws for this type of thing :mad: Tom

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Hey Tom, I've never seen a door on the exhaust like that. Could you explain whats going on there a little bit for me? Why is it there, what controls it, etc... Thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts