Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some good nonalcoholic drink recipes. Planning a camping trip this summer and we will have 2 pregnant women. Would like to keep these ladies happy so I need some ideas.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Looking for some good nonalcoholic drink recipes. Planning a camping trip this summer and we will have 2 pregnant women. Would like to keep these ladies happy so I need some ideas.
1st off..How about you keep yourself happy and leave them at home watching Lifetime. 2 pregnant women in the woods sounds like a buzzkill. Thats like taking your mom to the adult video store.

Secondly.. I believe its against forum guidelines to post such threads.

If your serious, Im sure Oprah.com has some great recipes.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
1st off..How about you keep yourself happy and leave them at home watching Lifetime. 2 pregnant women in the woods sounds like a buzzkill. Thats like taking your mom to the adult video store.

Secondly.. I believe its against forum guidelines to post such threads.

If your serious, Im sure Oprah.com has some great recipes.
You're set on kill today, eh Dennis? :)sphss

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I've got to agree with Dennis.....Taking a pregnant woman much les 2 out that far from the creature comforts is dangerous business. And from an Ol' Grandfather's point of view actually quite foolsih.:D

That being said fill 'em full of fruittdrinks like virgin Daiquiries.....But you damned well better have a clean full functioning A/C'd powder room or you'll understand the opening warning.....;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I've got to agree with Dennis.....Taking a pregnant woman much les 2 out that far from the creature comforts is dangerous business. And from an Ol' Grandfather's point of view actually quite foolsih.:D

That being said fill 'em full of fruittdrinks like virgin Daiquiries.....But you damned well better have a clean full functioning A/C'd powder room or you'll understand the opening warning.....;)

A few years ago I went to the river with some friends along with my buddys pregnant wife and her pregnant friend. Trust me nobody has a good time. They bitch non-stop, eat all the fockin food in the ice chest and at the end of the day your hanging out with fat chicks in bikinis all day. No beuno!

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

You can't be serious.....:D:)hand:D

·
3,246 Posts
A few years ago I went to the river with some friends along with my buddys pregnant wife and her pregnant friend. Trust me nobody has a good time. They bitch non-stop, eat all the fockin food in the ice chest and at the end of the day your hanging out with fat chicks in bikinis all day. No beuno!
Hahahaha thats great!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The irony of serving a pregnant woman a 'virgin' Daquiri made me chuckle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts