Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Gota love Uncle Ted, making the slightly complex issue simple enough, even our resident liberals should be able to understand it.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Gota love Uncle Ted, making the slightly complex issue simple enough, even our resident liberals should be able to understand it.
Sorry but I've read too many of their posts to believe that is true. Ted speaks way over their heads because he uses far too much common sense and he refers to our Founding Father's principals which escapes all liberals, these days.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Consider who you are talking about. These are the people that will tell you that its obvious by looking that a wrist watch requires a design and manufacturing, but the wrist you put it on happened by shear chance. Figure that out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Consider who you are talking about. These are the people that will tell you that its obvious by looking that a wrist watch requires a design and manufacturing, but the wrist you put it on happened by shear chance. Figure that out.
I love an analogy I heard about the big bang theory. He said it's the equivalent of an explosion in a print shop accidentally producing a perfect encyclopedia. Yeah, these liberals could believe that just so they wouldn't have to profess any belief in God but you know they'll all pray if/when their life is in peril. How sad is that?:)hand:)hand:)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts