Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SATURDAY AUGUST 22ND 10AM TO NOON

meet us at the intersection of Soscol and Pearl (across from the Cinedome). great street exposure there.

10am -12noon. Paint those wonderful signs! (and we have some extras if you don't have time!) the main thing is to be there! loud and proud!

be creative and express your feelings about the anti health-care 'plan'!

then SAVE THESE DATES:

TWO BIG ONES COMING SOON:

AUGUST 28TH, STATEWIDE TEA PARTY IN SACRAMENTO. HELP US SEND OFF THE NATIONAL TEA PARTY EXPRESS!

www.sac828.org

LETS MEET AT THE TARGET PARKING LOT (on Soscol) AT 7:45 AM ON THE 28TH, WE WILL CARPOOL AND HEAD TO THE CAPITOL. (HARLEY/BIKE RIDERS, GET YOUR GROUPS READY TO RIDE) DECORATE YOUR BIKES ETC!

and: save the date:
September 3rd, 11am to 1:00 pm...........The Napa Tea Party will meet in front of the Napa Register (2nd and Church St) to allow your voices to be heard and sent to Washington. Come with the questions you want to ask, we will film them and get them to the White House.

the Napa Tea Party will do what your Congressman, Mike Thompson will not: voice your opinion and get it to Washington

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Cas, As of today I have the 28th event on my calender to go, are you? Schi you meeting me? Anyone else? Ultra?hil:)

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cas, As of today I have the 28th event on my calender to go, are you? Schi you meeting me? Anyone else? Ultra?hil:)
I'm going to try! I've been to a couple of the Napa Tea Parties and the amount of people has grown tenfold. That last one was an impromptu tea party just outside the gates of Pelosi's house in Napa this past weekend while she was in town. I wish I could have made that one!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I'm going to try! I've been to a couple of the Napa Tea Parties and the amount of people has grown tenfold. That last one was an impromptu tea party just outside the gates of Pelosi's house in Napa this past weekend while she was in town. I wish I could have made that one!
Let me know when the next one happens in Napa...I am over there weekly and I will try and meet you. Let me know if you can on the 28th!

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
September 3rd, 11am to 1:00 pm...........The Napa Tea Party will meet in front of the Napa Register (2nd and Church St) to allow your voices to be heard and sent to Washington. Come with the questions you want to ask, we will film them and get them to the White House.

I will be at this one with a BUNCH of friends from HP. :D

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know when the next one happens in Napa...I am over there weekly and I will try and meet you. Let me know if you can on the 28th!
tomorrow at 10am, you going to be there? :D (I can't)
I'll be sure to let you know about the 28th.

I will be at this one with a BUNCH of friends from HP. :D
I'll probably see you there then....you still look the same? it's been a couple of years since I saw you last :)sphss

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
tomorrow at 10am, you going to be there? :D (I can't)
I'll be sure to let you know about the 28th.

I'll probably see you there then....you still look the same? it's been a couple of years since I saw you last :)sphss
Uh... I think I do. :) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts