Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW what a day...After a hell of a run in the delta we needed more so we finished it off with a flight back to BHC (340 miles direct)and over 100 miles on the Colorado river . IN THE SAME DAY.Yes we are spent but it was worth it..:D Here are some pics..:)devil Thanks to War Canoe and Big Steve..

Attachments

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Herr Bully...

That was fun....What's up next weekend? :D Can't wait to hit Powell !

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice shots BB,we hooked up with Waffleman and Nicepair for a 100 Mile rip
Couldnt of asked for a better day:|err
Thanks to STVZAK for letting me beat up on his junk:)devil
James had the 19 DCB/Elim ripping and hats off to WildBill for keeping the Allison bonafida fishing machine near thriple digits all day

BigSteve,did you ever find the crew after we left?

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Saturday was a blast, great seeing all you peeps, nice meeting some new peeps. dlb donations to the river-gods for the day = Waffleman 1) pair of prescription shades, Nice pair = 1) bravo 32 and a short piece of propshaft, Hulshot = 1) double hamburger. other than that, Awesome day. Thanx for letting us run with you guys. Pics coming.:D

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
James had the 19 DCB/Elim ripping and hats off to WildBill for keeping the Allison bonafida fishing machine near thriple digits all day

bonafida fishing machine Yeah, Right.;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
bonafida fishing machine Yeah, Right.;)
OK,he took the trolling motor off,i will give you that,but thats all i will give you:p
You should of seen him trying to keep up with the STV up the Moke thru the twisties from Tower to Wimpys
Impressive that Bill could rip that V-bottom around those corners:|err

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Saturday was a blast, great seeing all you peeps, nice meeting some new peeps. dlb donations to the river-gods for the day = Waffleman 1) pair of prescription shades, Nice pair = 1) bravo 32 and a short piece of propshaft, Hulshot = 1) double hamburger. other than that, Awesome day. Thanx for letting us run with you guys. Pics coming.:D
I got some scuba gear ready to go
Probably zero visibility down there,but i like a challenge:)sphss

·
Registered
4,893 Posts

Kev,

We dropped Paul at the Airfield, went to Capitol City Marine in Citrus Heights and they took my boat in when they really didn't have room, put the War Canoe on the computer, fixed our trailer, and got us back on the water...Mike and Phil are the best !! We need a coil in the Verado... Big Steve and I ran 135 miles for the day despite losing 2 boats at the SAME time..weird , huh? We searched for the crew, but didn't see them. Felt good to finish the day the right way...on the tail...:)devil

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Double Hamburger....

Did he lose his burger travelin' fast or was he parked ??:))eek:))

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
badazz shot right there,gotta go on the wall

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Stoker 2001...

badazz shot right there,gotta go on the wall
There is no such thing as pushing it ....some corners just need "more persuasion" Here is brother Kevin "persuading" Zacks STV to comply with his performance needs...Do you hit the side of the boat on staightaways and yell at the instrument cluster? :D

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Oh yeah how could I forget about the hamburger deal and the free dinner you all enjoyed at my expense, You welcome:D
Hey N.P. wheres the action shot of the broken stuff while driving??
Nice pics too:)devil

1 - 20 of 33 Posts