Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI- They are having a nice Anniversary sale right now. Really good prices on watches. One of the Swiss watches I almost bought at the store last week for $450 is now $299, im glad I waited!!!! :)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Baller. :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
***** thats not even part time baller!!!! Im upgrading from the last one I won in the quarter machine :D
Are you kidding, $300 is a lot of money to spend on a watch. You don't have a clock built into your phone or what??? :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you kidding, $300 is a lot of money to spend on a watch. You don't have a clock built into your phone or what??? :D :D :D
haha....yeah, but its like a fishing lure for women....you know girls like shiny stuff! :p

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
I haven't bought a watch at Nordstrom, but I do love their service.

I recieved a Kenneth Cole as a groomsman gift, and tried a Macy's to get links removed as they sell them there. The wanted a reciept or wouldn't touch it, even after I offered to pay?

I headed to Nordstrom's and asked about it, and she said "we don't sell those, but I'll remove the links for you".:D They really do have the best service out there. (She declined to remove any links from my "mini-baller" Breitling though :D)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
When you get a 25ft or larger boat you'll need to get the stainless Rolex to be in the club. :D

I didn't get the memo. I spent all my scratch on the boat.:)sphss

Seriously though have you noticed that at the SCOPE events....:D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you get a 25ft or larger boat you'll need to get the stainless Rolex to be in the club. :D

I didn't get the memo. I spent all my scratch on the boat.:)sphss

You mean like the anchor that Photoglou wears.....shit will sink you if you jump in!!!! :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
No Sh!t...Watches are the new status symbol for men. WTF it tells time??:p:D
I had an old (60yrs or so) cowboy contractor here last week showing me site plans. He even had a Rolex on. The dam watch was worth more than the truck he showed up in:)sphss

·
Registered
478 Posts
Nordstroms has a SICK Burberry watch right now. It was $700. I am curious to know what it is now. Is it a percentage off of watches?

·
Don't have a member-duh!
279 Posts
If you can, please shop at Nordstrom Santa Ana, return elsewhere. Thank you!!! ;) (My friend's store, can you tell? LOL)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Yeah, no shiat.

When we did the SCOPE poker run a few years back - we were the only dumbazzes washing down our boat. Everybody else had "people.":mad:

And to throw a little salt in the wounds, we were even asked if we were these "people.":mad::mad:

It's all good :p

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Oh, and almost forgot - the $500 baseball hats:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Yeah, no shiat.

When we did the SCOPE poker run a few years back - we were the only dumbazzes washing down our boat. Everybody else had "people.":mad:

And to throw a little salt in the wounds, we were even asked if we were these "people.":mad::mad:

It's all good :p
That's funny. :D:D:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Oh, and almost forgot - the $500 baseball hats:D
What's a $500 baseball hat? I get my hats 2 for $20. A hat is just sun protection for me. Being bald sucks. :|err

1 - 20 of 27 Posts