Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else notice that North Korea has been full steam ahead since Obama got elected. its no coincidence they didn't pull this nonsense under Bush's watch. Like the man or not, there were non misunderstandments on his position and his convictions. Those around the world whose intentions are to cause problems have absolutely no fear of Obama and his intentions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/13/clinton-praises-new-sanctions-north-korea/

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
The sanctions have never worked in the past so what makes these idiots think it will work this time.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
My idea of sanctions are cutting off all navigable trades, period until they fully comply. Even North Korean depend upon imported goods.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
As much as I firmly believe that China will not permit Kimmie to nuke anyone, or anything, they are apparently going to let him bend Obama over so far that he's gonna think he's the first lady before Kim is done coring him a new one.

Too bad none of the liberals will try to explain why Kimmie didn't pull this crap with the previous guy in charge. What changed in teh last 12 months? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
653 Posts
sanctions wont work, Never has and never well unless We cut them off completely

The south is as dumb as the north . They send tonz of food and supplies to the north every month under the guise of humanitarian aid

I used to chat with a girl from the south and she said they are more afraid of japan than they are of the north . Its sad

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
There is a squadron of F-22's in Japan right now....I say let them loose!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
There is a squadron of F-22's in Japan right now....I say let them loose!
The only squadron that'll ever be, due to O's defence spending cuts.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Oh, BTW, hopefully no-one has forgotten the 2 reporterettes who are "enjoying" (sarcasm there) "12-years at hard labor" prison sentences for spying.

Anyone looked up who they work for and noted how hard their boss is workign to get them released?

The company they work for, belongs to Al Gore.

He has had "No Comments" on their imprisonment.

I, for one, am not surprised.
That is the calibre of person Al is, very close to dear Teddy K the swimmer.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, BTW, hopefully no-one has forgotten the 2 reporterettes who are "enjoying" (sarcasm there) "12-years at hard labor" prison sentences for spying.

Anyone looked up who they work for and noted how hard their boss is workign to get them released?

The company they work for, belongs to Al Gore.

He has had "No Comments" on their imprisonment.

I, for one, am not surprised.
That is the calibre of person Al is, very close to dear Teddy K the swimmer.
Its kind of funny that Al Gore is keeping his mouth shut. Talk about a pos.

R

·
0 Posts
"North Korea warned the United States and its allies of a "thousand-fold" military retaliation if provoked."

Only one thing that can be done to fix this.

And it doesn't involve hugging :)sphss

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Turn that place into glass.

"North Korea warned the United States and its allies of a "thousand-fold" military retaliation if provoked."

Only one thing that can be done to fix this.

And it doesn't involve hugging :)sphss

1 - 13 of 13 Posts