Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry posted in the offshore by mistake.

Do we have any of our online brothers and sister in this field. Always like to give the biz here first!

Have a client closing on a beautiful home in San Elijo hills and need the carpets cleaned. Has a few stains.

Home will be available to rent if anyone needs a awesome home in the North County.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Call James at Warren's Carpet Cleaning. Tell I sent ya, you'll get a good deal. Ilene is the office gal. I give them a truckload of business.

They are now next door to me at my office complex.

858-571-3700

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call James at Warren's Carpet Cleaning. Tell I sent ya, you'll get a good deal. Ilene is the office gal. I give them a truckload of business.

858-571-3700

So tell them Barry sent me? or Chris Roz ?? :)sphss

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts

858-571-3700
really they get Mandelon spuge out of Tobys carpet:)sphss

hell nothing take that chiat out of marine vinyl according to B'Mac:D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

858-571-3700

Thanks Mandy...... They are coming Friday morning. People helping people and stuff :)devil

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What happened? The threee amigos, You, RiverRoyal and JB in So Cal got a little carried away with the Astro Lube and now the carpets are stained??? :)sphss :p :D

lol..... it is only two streets away from Royals house :)sphss KILLER house that im leasing out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts