Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sept 13-14 is the date for our only local event this year! No conflicting Region 10 events, so I am told so all the SE boats could come have fun, and lets not to forget the GPS95s! Winona Beach Resort on the North side is always a great place for fun and rent Cabins as well as Campsites! I am posting this for the newbies as well who always ask me the dates.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right

Thanks Brian, Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th! However I doubt if many will be running Sunday due to breakage! At least that's what happened last year, with only two boats left, they had simulated DRAG races!! Different!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the GN's will be running BayFair in San Diego that weekend. I think the K's, PS's, SS's, and SE's will be there as well. Sorry Boyd if I am throwing a wrench in things.

Lock
No problem!!! Really! How's that Goop working for you? Larry and I have been laughed at for using it! ON EVERYTHING!!!:)Unsure
Had a 60 plus year veteran racer who complained after trying it!!! He was p-o-ed they didn't make it in larger tubes!!!:)Unsure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts