Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have told me you're sick of Nostalgia and only love b-boats(Tony, Billy, Jerry) but.....If anyones interested in Jerks efforts in attending Burley: or just loves to see a bunch of local boat racers havin fun with v-drives no matter what brand they may be, Check this link out:

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5516

Someday, I'll learn to post shots over here unless RCL dominates all posts! Maybe that dude wants to race his speedo sled sometime in the distant future, if he sobers up! Well check out your competition King KRYLON!

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I really think you need to advertise more Jerkyone. People dont get the true excitement of the "Nosties" from just what your posting and this is killing your chances to be in Burley. Let them KNOW WHAT NOSTY RACING IS ALL ABOUT!! I will help you out.
PEOPLE THE ONLY WAY I CAN DESCRIBE THE THRILL AND EXHILERATION OF NOSTALGIA RACING IS THAT IT IS 10 STEPS ABOVE WATCHING PAINT DRY! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS YER JERKNESS!!

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Im just funnin with you Jerk. I hope you get a class up there to run. We are trying to get Rick Lee to run the SS39 in Nostalgia for Burley and hopefully another buddy of mine wants to get into the class. I know how much effort you put into it and hope it all comes together for you.

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
for some that's the only way in. i'll bet it's a 1000 times more fun then watching someone else race:D come on Mr Jerk postin' pics aint that hard.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I think you have to be a "real" racer like me and Tony to put pics up over here. The nostaligia wannabes (Jerk and Maximus) can't do it.:)computer

The winner will be the Orange boat!:)violent

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO!

The winner will be the Orange boat!:)violent
OH how wrong you are BilgePumpBreath, those two yellow boats SS90 (Kipper) and that Jerkizoid SS83 finished 1,2, in that order! But, nice try T-Square! Next time try to pick the loser, you're good at that..... (Sanger)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im just funnin with you Jerk. I hope you get a class up there to run. We are trying to get Rick Lee to run the SS39 in Nostalgia for Burley and hopefully another buddy of mine wants to get into the class. I know how much effort you put into it and hope it all comes together for you.

Tony

Wow, Rick has tried to buy our L boat two times! It may be going to another new SCSC Nostie racer. I would love to see Rick run Nostalgia unless he wants to get spanked hard by YOU:|err

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grunt Guru

PEOPLE THE ONLY WAY I CAN DESCRIBE THE THRILL AND EXHILERATION OF NOSTALGIA RACING IS THAT IT IS 10 STEPS ABOVE WATCHING PAINT DRY! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Braggar! Some of us CANT get paint to dry! and I didnt know you could count to TEN....

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
OH how wrong you are BilgePumpBreath, those two yellow boats SS90 (Kipper) and that Jerkizoid SS83 finished 1,2, in that order! But, nice try T-Square! Next time try to pick the loser, you're good at that..... (Sanger)
Now thats funny!!! LMAO!!!

Touche' Jerk!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Burley here we come!

It's official, some of the boats pictured currently running Northwest Nostalgia are headed for Burley! Now, do I bring the Lavey or the A boat to whoop up on everybody?

We are running SCSC rules and APBA safety specs, Oh boy! Wonder how many guys here will race for their first time?? Hey Wannabe, Jerr, ArtAttack, Mouser! RATTLE CAN LOU Or do you prefer: LouLouCans? Wanna come out and play with me??IDIOT

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
Boyd, we would need just about every star in the galaxy to align for us to make it up there. But believe me, if they do we will be there.

Paul

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh boy

Is it still Christmas?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow the Wannabe Team!! Put the dragster motor in!!!

Boyd, we would need just about every star in the galaxy to align for us to make it up there. But believe me, if they do we will be there.

Paul

That would be fantastic and I am sure there are plenty of folks here that would support-help you and your family! I cant think of a more important race to make your debut can you? How about it you SS PS K boat guys, can you help Paul with parts? Or encouragement? Or Astronomers? Starry eyed jerks?

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
We have a race up there the week before with our car. If we get everything ready with the car to run that race, and have time to put the boat together we will run the boat there also. If not we will try to stay the extra week to at least take a few pictures. And if worst comes to worst we will just get to hear about it from you. There, that is the low down on what needs to happen around our shop. And with that said I have to go to the shop to get to work.

Paul

Oh, one more thing Boyd, we are NOT putting any of our cars engines in a boat. I don't plan on running K.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

I dont get to see ALOT of races but I know that the Crackers were the only event at Long Beach Circle Sprints where every person on the beach was up on their feet cheering... :(:(

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let me be the first,

to welcome you to the formerly HotBoat forums now the new improved Performance Boats. I'm sure your post will spark the b-boat comments once again even though, it's a REVENGE. I was on the phone with the other Robbie and he wants to run two races, possibly burley. So I guess his new handle is 'RobbieSanger'! He peeked here to see pictures of his boat!

Yes, our group is growing and your team will make a great addition with some VERY nice equipment, I better go polish some! Where is that Weberite? You know, the guy who is always HALF-THROTTLE!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts