Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for you jet guys he claims its 80 swtd for $2k (619)392 6993

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its in chula vista,i had this hull design before i got from bigproppa..forgot what it is called.

·
Registered
19,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Big proppa just called me and said its a Mach 1:D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I thought big proppa was dead.

Mike, tell bill to give me a call next time you talk.

Southwinds were not registered as such, usually they were regisetered as JemCraft.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
It's either a Mach 1 or a Kachina Condor, it's missing some easy to make/get hardware, but it's not worth 2K in my book although I would like to swap hulls.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
well, i think farmer john is right (no disrespect to big proppa) but only because i have a condor and i have seen rod's mach 1... the pod looks too long to be a mach 1 unless rod's has been cut down for some reason- looks alot like mine!

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
well, i think farmer john is right (no disrespect to big proppa) but only because i have a condor and i have seen rod's mach 1... the pod looks too long to be a mach 1 unless rod's has been cut down for some reason- looks alot like mine!
I bet you a 12 pack of beer of the the winner's choice of brand that our boat's pods are exactly the same length!

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
I bet you a 12 pack of beer of the the winner's choice of brand that our boat's pods are exactly the same length!

let me know your flavor, i was mixed up- its your ride plates that are shorter than mine! sorry my brotha

1 - 20 of 49 Posts