Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not comming now because of bill making me sell house. What money i have i have to put into house to finnish what work he started. Also move in with a boyfriend too. OH well a new begining for me,. I have a new job, I working with the hospital on buying property :)devil. Part of the Boys B.A.L.L. Now my life is taking off no holding me back any more. I will make it big. LOL Oh today im going to have lunch with the lawers and drs Im loving that.

I so wish i could be there! I know it wont be the same with out me there. lol do a shot or few for me. Loves to my bote buddys. Ill be there next yr if there is one, for sure.

Have some of the good stuff for me too LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)devil

· Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Sorry to hear you can't make it Tab...you were with us from day one, and you'll be missed this weekend by several.

Good luck with what ever directions and roads you take and we'll hope to see you next year at our BOTE 10'th Anniversary! :)devil

10 fricking years...:))eek:))...who woulda ever thunk!

· BTC cardcarrying member
1,880 Posts
Sorry to hear you can't make it Tab...you were with us from day one, and you'll be missed this weekend by several.

Good luck with what ever directions and roads you take and we'll hope to see you next year at our BOTE 10'th Anniversary! :)devil

10 fricking years...:))eek:))...who woulda ever thunk!

X2 :)hand

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wowow

WOW I've know alot of grate people over the last nine yrs. Ups and downs of the lives of you guys and gals. I will not disapear! Jets are part of a love I have too. I was comming up until mrs. crap, OH WELL He will not keep me away from friends.
Have a drink or more for me. Have i wont be sun burnt. lmao :p

· Registered
3,030 Posts
X3 Tab you will be missed..........maybe next year!:)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.