Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Holy cow!, Is it just me, or did that barrier seem to be totally misplaced?

There is no way that wall would have been configured like that here in the states, or am I full of Hoo Haw?

You would think, being NASCAR, no matter where the races are taking place the saftey protocalls would mimic eachother because of the proven improvements over the last several decades.

Godpeed racer.

GT :)hand

·
Administrator
16,876 Posts
I wonder if Paco (Guido) visited the guy that spun him later that evening.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts

There is no way that wall would have been configured like that here in the states, or am I full of Hoo Haw?

You would think, being NASCAR, no matter where the races are taking place the saftey protocalls would mimic eachother because of the proven improvements over the last several decades.

Godpeed racer.

Nope.........it's not just you. Looks like a really poor track design. I'm surprised it hasn't happened up til now. That's what I was thinking right after seeing the impact.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

You're right! Take a look at our tracks and I don't think you'll see any sort of barrier that can be hit that way.

Godpeed racer.

Maybe this is MESCAR and not NASCAR. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts