Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna be a DADDY!!!!
Del Jr. should be here around mid november....

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
:))THumbsUp

Good job :) Hopefully it took lots and lots of practice. ;)

S CP :D

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
congrats, 1st time and dont say i have to sell the boat because of baby on the way...i know iknow i dont have any kids..:D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Congratulations. I have one coming on Aug 3. And I still have 2 boats.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys.. NO WAY the boat is going any where.. It was a gift from my dad and plan on enjoying it with my kid... the shame is now my wife is banned from the boat for all summer... She understands though.. Just dont want to take any chances.

And yes it took lots of practice. We have been trying for 3 years.

·
Registered
376 Posts
thanks guys.. NO WAY the boat is going any where.. It was a gift from my dad and plan on enjoying it with my kid... the shame is now my wife is banned from the boat for all summer... She understands though.. Just dont want to take any chances.

And yes it took lots of practice. We have been trying for 3 years.
Congrats, I have a 6 year old and a 6 mo old my wife went boating all summer no problem last trip out she was 26 weeks everthing was fine.

·
F'ed up disease=boating
158 Posts
Congrats to the Del family.. hopefully you can still make the High Rock get together in June... she can hang on land with all of us, ramp is just across the cove. :D :D She can be the DD for the rest of us drunks.. lol

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Whoo Hooo problem solved! Congradulation!!:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats to the Del family.. hopefully you can still make the High Rock get together in June... she can hang on land with all of us, ramp is just across the cove. :D :D She can be the DD for the rest of us drunks.. lol
Oh ill be there... Im not so much concerned her getting bounced around than i am an accident happening on the water... Our mothers threatened me with Death if i took her out on it.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
We ended up prego damn near the same day she went off the pill which I am still a little suspicious of. So what are you having or is it still too early. I have a 5 yo step daughter and am having another girl so I will no longer be at any of the party sand bars. lol.

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
We ended up prego damn near the same day she went off the pill which I am still a little suspicious of. So what are you having or is it still too early. I have a 5 yo step daughter and am having another girl so I will no longer be at any of the party sand bars. lol.
is that a bad thing ?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

We have about 5 more weeks till we know boy or girl...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Congrats! My wife and I are expecting our third boy in June. She still had the courage to hit the river a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
is that a bad thing ?
Where have you bean? (I know it is misspelled) Did Lewis tell you I need some weed wacking done? I still have those rims and tires for your trailer just come on up and bring your polish wheel. Why aren't you working?

Cy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts