Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Kenyan's spending spree must have these liberal democrats wetting themselves with joy. I suppose they honestly believe we can spend our way to prosperity? Although we haven't quite doubled the deficit under the Kenyan's reign of terror and destruction, we're rapidly approaching that number. The weak minded will still blame Bush despite the obvious evidence.

debt_chart.jpg
» Just look at all that Obama Debt » The Loft -- GOPUSA

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
In before Ram plays with his feces again and puts it all over the wall.

Ram, I still want to know how taxing, or even confiscating all the wealth of the 1% is going to help me get more money in my pocket as a middle class citizen. I don't see how that is going to increase my market demand or lower my effective total tax rate below 50% when taking into account all taxes and fees. I don't see it lowering the prices for goods or services either and if it does it's probably because nobody has a job. (Add: I don't see how it's going to lower the spending rate to meet the government revenue.)

If you can explain that I'd be amazed but I'm sure you'll skip this over.
Oh noes, I can't explain so I'll just run away to other threads and throw more crap on the wall.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I wonder if Doc realizes the lying, ignoring facts, misleading statements, and misrepresentation of facts that he repeatedly employs are some of the exact same actions he thinks our President is guilty of, and why he finds fault with him?:hmmm:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I wonder if Doc realizes the lying, ignoring facts, misleading statements, and misrepresentation of facts that he repeatedly employs are some of the exact same actions he thinks our President is guilty of, and why he finds fault with him?:hmmm:
So you deny the amount of debt accumulated under O so far is almost even as to what Bush did in 8 yrs ? Or do you just make excuses for O but not Bush ?:duh:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
So you deny the amount of debt accumulated under O so far is almost even as to what Bush did in 8 yrs ? Or do you just make excuses for O but not Bush ?:duh:
Bush had a booming bubble economy for much of his two terms. He could have used that time of increased revenue to pay down the debt, much like his predessesor William Jefferson Clinton did during his time in office. He instead chose to be irresponsible. President Obama is dealing with a very different situation. He had an almost depression like economy he inherited, which does not create much in revenue, yet he needed to find a way to get the economy to start growing again. Pretty much every economist agrees the way to do that is by spending money. I'm sorry you don't understand that Marvin.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Bush had a booming bubble economy for much of his two terms. He could have used that time of increased revenue to pay down the debt, much like his predessesor William Jefferson Clinton did during his time in office. He instead chose to be irresponsible. President Obama is dealing with a very different situation. He had an almost depression like economy he inherited, which does not create much in revenue, yet he needed to find a way to get the economy to start growing again. Pretty much every economist agrees the way to do that is by spending money. I'm sorry you don't understand that Marvin.
How's that working out so far??

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What did I tell you. The troll insists we need to spend more money as if debt is a great thing. Here's the interest ticking away for those of us that actually pay taxes. I know it will never bother the likes of the troll but, for those of us and our families that will be productive members of society for decades to come, it really matters that we reduce debt. For his type, just spend until it all implodes and somebody will be there to take care of us all, right?

Here is the result of our liberal's economic plan in real numbers.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt! It's a vital component of liberal thinking. :))eek:))

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Is there a reason why you haven't answered Icy's question?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just in case Doc still has you on ignorant Mr. Ram.
Bobby, he's be on ignore eternally for the same reasons he was banned. Rather than just sitting under his bridge calling me a liar, maybe he should crawl out, read the CBS report this chart came from and disprove it's validity with his own facts and figures. Otherwise, he'll have to accept the fact that in less than 1/2 the time his Kenyan hero has done more damage to our US economy than the entire Bush administration (carrying the burden of the 110th and 111th congress for the last few years where the real spending went wild) did in two full terms.

·
1,512 Posts
What did I tell you. The troll insists we need to spend more money as if debt is a great thing. Here's the interest ticking away for those of us that actually pay taxes. I know it will never bother the likes of the troll but, for those of us and our families that will be productive members of society for decades to come, it really matters that we reduce debt. For his type, just spend until it all implodes and somebody will be there to take care of us all, right?

Here is the result of our liberal's economic plan in real numbers.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt! It's a vital component of liberal thinking. :))eek:))
One day ram will be telling a "prepper" to share the wealth. Go figure.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One day ram will be telling a "prepper" to share the wealth. Go figure.
His kind is "occupying" cities all over the US where they leave their parents' basements and demand their student loans be paid by some "rich" guy as if this was somehow fair. hil:)

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Is there a reason why you haven't answered Icy's question?
Ram is a character, a self proclaimed "thinker" who's thinking evolves remembering how to check an e-mail of the latest talking points. I'd be ashamed to be so in-line in my thinking with any party, group or individual and to call myself something I'm not would be grounds self castration. Ram doesn't like to be challenged, and when he does he shouts look a bird and runs off while leaving his fecal matter in place to air for everyone else. Even when he takes on a challenge, he's like talking to a programmed robot who's only defense is smacking religions.

I would gain a lot of respect for any liberal who can show me in a rational way, preferably a theses type work that actually shows this "stimulus" out of control spending and confiscation of wealth of the successful actually works. I imagine not one of them can show me one without 10,000 holes in it and I doubt Ram will be able to do it.

At some point of "stimulus", its like why even tax in the first place? Just print money as they are doing and stop taxing. At the end of the day what's the difference?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At some point of "stimulus", its like why even tax in the first place? Just print money as they are doing and stop taxing. At the end of the day what's the difference?
The difference is only in the time consumed. The result is exactly the same.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Ram is a character, a self proclaimed "thinker" who's thinking evolves remembering how to check an e-mail of the latest talking points. I'd be ashamed to be so in-line in my thinking with any party, group or individual and to call myself something I'm not would be grounds self castration. Ram doesn't like to be challenged, and when he does he shouts look a bird and runs off while leaving his fecal matter in place to air for everyone else. Even when he takes on a challenge, he's like talking to a programmed robot who's only defense is smacking religions.

I would gain a lot of respect for any liberal who can show me in a rational way, preferably a theses type work that actually shows this "stimulus" out of control spending and confiscation of wealth of the successful actually works. I imagine not one of them can show me one without 10,000 holes in it and I doubt Ram will be able to do it.

Look at it this way Icy....Think of all those people that voted for Ozero and are still waiting by their mailboxes for their "Obama-money" to arrive...hil:):lmao1:hil:):lmao1: Every dark cloud has a silver lining.:wink2:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Sounds like a pretty good description of his cohort also. :)hand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts