professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Suns are BACK!

:)devil

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL, LOL, LOL. One win against the Clippers and you are ready to claim they are back??? :D We'll see next Thursday when you have to play the real team from LA. :D Actually you have Boston and the Lakers next week.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You bet, one game.

81 the first half, 140-100 final.

They are back.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
You bet, one game.

81 the first half, 140-100 final.

They are back.
Oh boy Jason you must be bored!!! lol, I sure hope for your sake they beat them again tonite, and by a sizeable margin or these Lakers fans will never let it die!:):)punch:D:D

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh boy Jason you must be bored!!! lol, I sure hope for your sake they beat them again tonite, and by a sizeable margin or these Lakers fans will never let it die!:):)punch:D:D
They will be to busy with the IOU's, Zebra Mussels, and the rain.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's see if they can do that type of scoring again. They're playing the Clippers again tonight so don't get too excited if they pull off two wins in a row.
Suns: 142
Clippers: 119

Slacked on D.. +2 on Offense.

:)hand

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Suns: 142
Clippers: 119

Slacked on D.. +2 on Offense.

:)hand
Like I said, don't get too excited about two wins against the Clippers. Now if you take out Boston on Sunday then that's an accomplishment. :D However putting up 140 twice on back to back nights is pretty nice.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
The Suns are BACK!

Which begs the question, back to where??? It's not like they can be back to championship form, because they have never won one.:)hand

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Glad to see that they are runnin and gunnin, but they'll need to put together more than just two wins against the Clippers to worry the Purple and Gold!:)devil

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill bump this if they beat the Lakers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts