Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior to this I have sent PM's out to warn personal attacks, abusive comments and other such behavior will not be tolerated on this site.
My PM's were sent out as a preventive measure to STOP people from being handed a time-out or something permanent!

Once ADMIN see's these notices and/or prior temp banning 's have once again fallen to the wast side, I doubt there's anything (I) could do to change his decision/actions.

This is a GREAT place to educate and help others...PLEASE think twice before posting derogatory comments.

Thanks, Ray

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Hey I was only joking when I referred to Finn's engine as a Pile.

S CP ;)

·
Administrator
16,876 Posts
prior to this i have sent pm's out to warn personal attacks, abusive comments and other such behavior will not be tolerated on this site.
My pm's were sent out as a preventive measure to stop people from being handed a time-out or something permanent!

Once admin see's these notices and/or prior temp banning 's have once again fallen to the wast side, i doubt there's anything (i) could do to change his decision/actions.

This is a great place to educate and help others...please think twice before posting derogatory comments.

Thanks, ray
asshole !!!

j/k lol :D

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
Thanks HD, I think a permanant vacation or 2 might bring some of those that now mostly lurk back to adding content. I think that would be a good thing.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Thanks HD, I think a permanant vacation or 2 might bring some of those that now mostly lurk back to adding content. I think that would be a good thing.

I didn't ask, did someone get banned again or is this just a courtesy notice?

S CP :D

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't ask, did someone get banned again or is this just a courtesy notice?

S CP :D

Courtesy Notice > and what will be the last one from me.
It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to save peoples ass > when Admin steps in it's a done deal.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sir HammerDown (Thor's Hammer?),

Although I can appreciate your admonitions and demand for decorum on these things I do find it odd that such strong admonitions were not used for some folks that not only questioned my character but just shy of questioning my parentage.:)bulb

There must be a lot that goes on behind the scenes and I don't deal well with political intrigue but in general the forum that I prefer to participate in (On the Dyno) is somewhat fun.;)

Thanks in advance for equal admonitions from Mt Olympus.:D

Regards,
IG:)

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Sir HammerDown (Thor's Hammer?),

Although I can appreciate your admonitions and demand for decorum on these things I do find it odd that such strong admonitions were not used for some folks that not only questioned my character but just shy of questioning my parentage.:)bulb

There must be a lot that goes on behind the scenes and I don't deal well with political intrigue but in general the forum that I prefer to participate in (On the Dyno) is somewhat fun.;)

Thanks in advance for equal admonitions from Mt Olympus.:D

Regards,
IG:)
Continuity and consistency are severely lacking here. Admin doesn't even follow their own rules, so it's hard to know where anyone stands, or what to expect. Knowing what they were trying to accomplish would go a long way in knowing what to expect.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
Continuity and consistency are severely lacking here. Admin doesn't even follow their own rules, so it's hard to know where anyone stands, or what to expect. Knowing what they were trying to accomplish would go a long way in knowing what to expect.
It's not that complicated. Treat folks the way you want to be treated. Allow for differing opinions, even if you don't agree. Debate the subject, not the individual. Do those simple things and everything else usually takes care of itself...

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
It's not that complicated. Treat folks the way you want to be treated. Allow for differing opinions, even if you don't agree. Debate the subject, not the individual. Do those simple things and everything else usually takes care of itself...
You mean like calling people "dumbasses"? :)bulb

·
Registered
32 Posts
The same names and a couple more continuing to bicker and ruin threads and disregard moderator warnings. I am reviewing some threads with the moderators I can say with a quick glance several people here need to reform their method of disagreement if they are going to remain posters.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.