Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
American Sniper-a factual story on the life of Chris Kyle a navy sniper who was tragically murdered while try to help another vet with PTSD. Rest in piece Chris. And go f^^k yourself Jesse ventura!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bP1f_1o-zo

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I would like to see it as well!!!

Rest in piece Chris. And go f^^k yourself Jesse ventura!!
Amen, all he is - is a washed up has been. Too bad Chris isn't still with us. I would love to see him beat Jesse to a pulp!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Clint makes a good movie. I may have to go see it.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
We are definitely going to see it

·
Registered
598 Posts
In 2013, Lucas Oil Dragboat Pro-modified Champion Marty Logan dedicated his entire season to the Chris Kyle Tribute Tour that raised more then $100,000 for the family of our fallen hero. Check his facebook page for more info and pictures.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
In 2013, Lucas Oil Dragboat Pro-modified Champion Marty Logan dedicated his entire season to the Chris Kyle Tribute Tour that raised more then $100,000 for the family of our fallen hero. Check his facebook page for more info and pictures.
That is awesome!!! Marty is as good as they come!!!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Definitely a must see movie... The wife won't go see it (or Lone Survivor) since the kid joined the Navy. Guess I'll have to find a date!! :wink2:

You can bet that the Academy will snub it!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't know any of that. Thank you very much for posting.

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts