Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you replaced it with? I still haven't found anything that I really like, sometimes in the morning it's 106.7 (lack of better options) but other then that I just channel surf. Do you have a new favorite yet?

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
What have you replaced it with? I still haven't found anything that I really like, sometimes in the morning it's 106.7 (lack of better options) but other then that I just channel surf. Do you have a new favorite yet?
HP, dude, i was just thinkin this drivin early this morning..where's the good talk stations, besides satelitte as my commuter car is am/fm, without even a cassette player! AM stuff is too generalized, and i don't just wanna hear world news all the time....where's a good FM talk station?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone know where Leykis and Corolla went? do they even still have a show?
I think Corolla and Leykis are sitting at home getting rich doing nothing. I BELIEVE (possibly wrong) they are both on contract, so they are still getting paid full wages. I'm sure neither of them would have a problem getting a job if they were allowed to look, which I don't think they are.

HP, dude, i was just thinkin this drivin early this morning..where's the good talk stations, besides satelitte as my commuter car is am/fm, without even a cassette player! AM stuff is too generalized, and i don't just wanna hear world news all the time....where's a good FM talk station?
That's the problem, I don't think there are any talk station's on FM. I would try 96.7 in Yucaipa in the morning, which I don't like, but it's kinda like the elections, best of the worst. I don't know if you get KROQ 106.7 out there but that's better then 96.7 in my opinion. I've been listening to a more Playboy radio on Sirius, a little Stern, and channel surfing through the stupid stations.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe that Frosty, Heidi, and Frank does a podcast as well called FHFU, which can be downloaded for free on the dial.

·
Registered
20,028 Posts
Mark & Brian 95.5 :)sphss

·
Manufacturer
552 Posts
welcome to the new "political correct" california

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
100.3 in LA
or just fire up Sirius

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Jack FM 93.1 or KNX1070.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I really miss 97.1. Can't believe that station went away. :mad:
I'm a fan of Mark & Brian in the AM, otherwise its CD's when I'm in the car.

·
Don't judge me monkey...
705 Posts
k..........ROCK or M & B in the morn...I do miss Adam Corolla but not Lycos...what a waste of space.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Doctor Laura

J/K! Doing more sports talk stuff now. PMS in the afternnon drive @ AM570

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
XM Sat radio and CD's, and Phil Hendrie at night.

CD's in the car because even though our 2002 Golf Cart & 2007 boat came with mp3 capability, our 2009 Vette didn't for some strange reason.

So, still fumblin' with the discs.

97.1 is NOW catering to the So Calif Gang culture.

G

·
XM Sat radio and CD's, and Phil Hendrie at night.

CD's in the car because even though our 2002 Golf Cart & 2007 boat came with mp3 capability, our 2009 Vette didn't for some strange reason.

So, still fumblin' with the discs.

97.1 is NOW catering to the So Calif Gang culture.
Ross,

Your ZO6 must have a Bose. The base system plays MP3 CD's

The Sirius/XM package keep me entertained

1 - 20 of 20 Posts