Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
He needs to get the nose up a bit. That thing's gonna bow steer on him.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Kinda looks like me the first time I drove my TR-2 after 25 years in day cruisers and deep v's. Thankfully I have improved, with the help of several members from the forum.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I bet the guy has a Hydro as well. You can tell by the dangerous ride without a lifejacket. Of course the only thing missing is the passenger.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
its all fun and games till you hit someones wake and face plant the side of the boat!!!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Even the Ausies know how to fock up a launch ramp by pulling down to the ramp with all the straps still holding the boat on the trailers. He would fit right in here at our ramps here in the States...:)grn:)devil

Steve

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
My thoughts exactly

Even the Ausies know how to fock up a launch ramp by pulling down to the ramp with all the straps still holding the boat on the trailers. He would fit right in here at our ramps here in the States...:)grn:)devil

Steve
Roaddogg,

That is what I thought as well. I thought about starting a thread on this in hopes to try and find a better way to fix this problem, but then right as I was going to start typing I came to the realization that you cannot fix F***** Stupid. I don't know how many times there has almost been a fight at the ramp do to this bull. :(:( :):)punch

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
Mildly entertaining but as fun as flying a blown flatbottom??? Puh-leeze. That's about as close to driving a blown flat as wheeling your kids mini-bike....

·
Registered
63 Posts
in aussie as over there they walk amongst us i think the biggest problem he had was that he was driving an outboard over here if you drive an outboard it is law that you must leave your brain on the riverbank and if you dont have a brain the you are allowed to race f1 tunnell boats:):):):)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts