Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of trying to sort and categorize (after the move) I found way more than a dozen different Jet Steering nozzle examples , anyone care to test thier knowlege , some have the names and casting numbers but "somewhat" specific application is whats needed here ;) All are domestic full grown jets (60's to current) a couple are duplicates but differ slightly in actual application none are from pwcs or "sport jets" (Larger pics available on request) Thought this thread might be usefull later as "hey whats this thing" deal :D Tom

(The pages limit Images , next post will have the balance)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nozzles Continued:

Heres the rest:
(note some of these are pretty obscure and slightly modified ,none are "homemade")

·
Registered
546 Posts
ill guess
1=place diverter
2=panther
3=old berkeley for deep v
4=newer place with rideplate
5=old berk w/no o-ring groove
6=berkely possible jg
7=dominator
8=jucuzzi
9=american turbine
10=berkeley
11=ran out of brain cells?

·
Registered
546 Posts
ill guess
1=place diverter
2=panther
3=old berkeley for deep v
4=newer place with rideplate
5=old berk w/no o-ring groove
6=berkely possible jg
7=dominator
8=jucuzzi
9=american turbine
10=berkeley
11=ran out of brain cells?
#7 is not a dominator changed my mind

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I have no idea but thats pretty neat to see so many variations on ways to perform the same function..

but number 4 is a new place deverter. I got one and thats the only reason i know :)bulb

Will there be a better to worse scale at some point? (Most desirable to least?)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no idea but thats pretty neat to see so many variations on ways to perform the same function..

but number 4 is a new place deverter. I got one and thats the only reason i know :)bulb

Will there be a better to worse scale at some point? (Most desirable to least?)
Sean Funny this is the mere "tip of the JBP beer/storage/truck iceberg" good ,bad worse better. is kind if relative to the jet , example if you lop off a panther and mount a Place diverter to it it kills what "performance";) is there , mnore nozzle soon

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sean Funny this is the mere "tip of the JBP beer/storage/truck iceberg" good ,bad worse better. is kind if relative to the jet , example if you lop off a panther and mount a Place diverter to it it kills what "performance";) is there , mnore nozzle soon
So its all about the combo.. I can understand that... still neat to see.

·
Registered
520 Posts
No one guessed on #12 that is the new style Turbine SD and I dont think #1 is a Place diverter unless it is an old style. #4 is a place diverter

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I think #1 is a Bushwacker.....But I on my itty bitty laptop Flash and the picture is the size of a postage stamp....:)sphss

GT :)hand

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
1 is an older Place, sure looks exactly like mine. :)

You're missing my old "F" nozzle. ;)

#12 is off the AT site, I'm sure that's where I've seen it, a ways ago.

Damnedifiknow on any others. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts