Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed one from the image center and another that was way borderline. We're not going to have nudity on this site people. Lets understand that right from the get go. Not in the You shot it section, not in avatars, not in sigs. Also no sexual cartoon stuff. We want a nice quality boating site here that is nice for everyone to visit. Not a clone of hotboat. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
I just removed one from the image center and another that was way borderline. We're not going to have nudity on this site people. Lets understand that right from the get go. Not in the You shot it section, not in avatars, not in sigs. Also no sexual cartoon stuff. We want a nice quality boating site here that is nice for everyone to visit. Not a clone of hotboat. Thank you for your cooperation. :)
So basically if you wouldn't see it in Hotboat... wait...

nevermind...

G

·
Don't you have a nude dude hanging from your mouth in your avatar? SMACK!

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't you have a nude dude hanging from your mouth in your avatar? SMACK!
That is Rattle Can Lou and he's actually wearing a thong. :D

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey Rexone, what about swearing? Can I say "shit" instead of "shiat" or "chit"?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts