Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..........and you wonder why the two guys in the background look like someone's going to shoot at'em.:)sphss

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
From Uncle Joe's facebook page.

View attachment 104446
Cap'n Joe Arpaio "Why is Mayor Bloomberg concerned about law enforcement in my county? Maybe I should send undercover deputies to New York. Why didn't he contact the county chief law enforcement officer, me, before sending undercover investigators into the county"

YouTube - Undercover NYC Sting Nets Guns in Arizona
What, no problems in NYC???? I liked it when Bloomberg said" Even though it's legal" Why doesn't Bloomberg just go out and shovel snow and do his citizens some good?:)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Comments:
How's those towers coming, Bloomberg? Got everything rebuilt yet?

Gotta think the WH told him to do that. They want to eliminate the dealio where I sell to you secondhand.
They'll want you to buy direct from Govt., so they can "keep track", triple the cost, 6 mo. waiting period, then ask you why you need another gun if you already have one. To start.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Comments:
How's those towers coming, Bloomberg? Got everything rebuilt yet?

Gotta think the WH told him to do that. They want to eliminate the dealio where I sell to you secondhand.
They'll want you to buy direct from Govt., so they can "keep track", triple the cost, 6 mo. waiting period, then ask you why you need another gun if you already have one. To start.
Perhaps Bloomberg is seeking a taller throne???

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
And he ought to stick that throne where the sun don't shine.

What business is it of his what is going on half way across the country?
I wonder how easy it would be to buy a gun on the street in ny?:)sphss
Gun control is a farce....there is no way in the world that it could work...
And the real issue with the az. deal was he slid by the feds and the people
n his world. He was little more than a conglomeration of red flags that nobody
had the common sense to report to the proper authorities.. Although i think
some good might come out of all the bad that happened. Pretty much anybody
who paid attention to the news and saw what a crazy/dangerous dude might
act like shouldn't have any second thoughts about saying something to the proper authorities.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Screwing with list...

IMO, there are 3 things you don't screw with, Mother Nature, Texas, and Sheriff Joe...
Ray

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I wonder how easy it would be to buy a gun on the street in NY.
Damn good ?, might be tougher to buy legally, but illegally surely not. BOund to be a flood of videos of people buying in NY. THe mayor is gonna look foolish, how could they not see it coming?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts