Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
As disgusting as it is, it's really no surprise when you look at the asshole mayor the town has.

Rick

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Really? Who's going to uprise?
Define "uprise"...

what at it will be is a forced defensive posture against the spread of a Cancer.
You yourself will be forced to participate...well, if it happens in our lifetime, which to me at age 53 is looking more and more likely.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Define "uprise"...

what at it will be is a forced defensive posture against the spread of a Cancer.
You yourself will be forced to participate...well, if it happens in our lifetime, which to me at age 53 is looking more and more likely.[/QUOTES

Seems to me the cancer has already spread farther than it should have been allowed to.........Hasn't enough been forced down our throats already?.........

·
Registered
976 Posts
Now here's the $100 question..........schools are only allowed so many days off per year......Which of OUR holidays will they cut to give the muzzy holidays?.............:hmmm:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Now here's the $100 question..........schools are only allowed so many days off per year......Which of OUR holidays will they cut to give the muzzy holidays?.............:hmmm:

Christmas, of course!!

kill 2 birds sort of dealio.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Here's a 10$ question. How many Hollidays of othe faiths and cultures do our schools observe?
I thought about that for a bit before posting in this thread.
My conclusion was that our schools observe no other faiths or cultures THAT ACTIVLEY KILL US HERE AND ABROAD!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
So much for the separation of church and state! Can you imagine the PROGRESSIVE SCREAMS if they wanted to add a Christian or Jewish Holiday to the calendar?
Aren't they forcing non believers to recognize Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Fitr? :)sphss WTF!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts