Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The federal government posted its largest monthly deficit in history in February at $223 billion, according to preliminary numbers the Congressional Budget Office released Monday morning.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Those damn Tea Partiers and conservacans said they were going to cut spending after they won the midterms and they have done nothing but lied.:mad: Republitards are all liars. Kick them out of office in 2012.

Do you appreciate the above sensationalism Steve? It is patterned after you.:)hand

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

LMAO The Chitbags lies like this Whopper:I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Those damn Tea Partiers and conservacans said they were going to cut spending after they won the midterms and they have done nothing but lied.:mad: Republitards are all liars. Kick them out of office in 2012.

Do you appreciate the above sensationalism Steve? It is patterned after you.:)hand
Sensationalism is what you guys have to resort to....we post on facts and opinions based on facts.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
I couldn't get past #4. My vision started to blurrrrrrrrr, my ears started to ring and I bit my tongue.
:)st

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

But Lefty ,the Best is Yet to come ,the government Pig/beast is about to be starved back to size and again ,You NON Productive Pinkos were crying about GW's 172 Billion deficit for 2007 That was 365 days in case you are Math challenged, Now Zippy Obama ,the economic Dunce, has 240 Billion for 28 Days!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
These liberals are so uninformed that it's beyond amazing. They still don't know that the democrats hold the majority in the senate, have the Kenyan pressing his agenda from the White House and only the house of representatives has a majority that is not democrat. Then the fools cry about the TEA party not performing?
How trite, ignorant, uninformed, simpleminded and asinine. hil:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts