Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Don't go confusing me with the facts....

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
That man has a serious problem talking from the hip. Thats not good. Have you ever noticed when someone is knowledgeable about a subject how articulate they usually are. Not bsing helps as well.

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
Just got done trying to calm the mailman down. There all pissed now.:)violent44

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
SO with all that Barry S. said, "taxpayers wont be subsidizing" WHO is going to pay for all of the UNinsured??? Am I missing something??? Who will fund the illegals, welfare folks, people that arent paying taxes???

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Ruk roo

Just got done trying to calm the mailman down. There all pissed now.:)violent44
Pissing off postal workers has a history of NOT being a good idea.....

SO with all that Barry S. said, "taxpayers wont be subsidizing" WHO is going to pay for all of the UNinsured??? Am I missing something??? Who will fund the illegals, welfare folks, people that arent paying taxes???
Someone posted a "cost" estimate for "Administrators" to monitor the new program. No one has said where that money is coming from......And it's in the BILLION$..............Ray

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Pissing off postal workers has a history of NOT being a good idea.....

Someone posted a "cost" estimate for "Administrators" to monitor the new program. No one has said where that money is coming from......And it's in the BILLION$..............Ray
hahahha, he may have just taken out enough rope to hang himself. Classic, done in by a government employee....:D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I don't know about you guy's, but I couldn't be more pleased with the way the wheels are coming off this turd of cart. I hope O keeps doing townhalls, calling everyone wackjobs, insulting the various public service unions(my favorite by the way), etc. I think there are alot of people in this country that are getting a first hand look at true social liberalism, and its about time they got an education and started to pay attention.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Pretty soon the black folk are going to figure out his white side is dumber than F--k, running his mouth, and they'll disown his asse....Thought a lil' racial wisdom was in order, no offense intended.:)hand

If you think about it, this guy really ain't a complete anything, just a narcissistic a-hole trying to make himself look good. Tick-tock-tick-tock on the Revolutionary clock.:|err:|err

R

·
0 Posts
Good lord, what a mess. I think thats the worst I've ever heard from him.

How can you convince the masses when you don't believe the garbage you're spewing yourself? What a train wreck.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
:D
Guy goes into a bar, there’s a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "168". The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, “What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, "So, are you still happy you voted for Obama?" That about sums it up..............

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
When I heard his stumbleing, bumbleing (no teleprompter aid) explaination of private sector insurance/business compared to government run health programs, I literally busted out laughing. Then, the idiot compares UPS and Fed Ex to the Post Office., and admits its the Post Office that has the problems. YES HUSSEIN,THATS THE POINT. THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T RUN ANYTHING WELL.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
:D
Guy goes into a bar, there’s a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "168". The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, “What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What’s your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, "So, are you still happy you voted for Obama?" That about sums it up..............
Nice.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
And I thought Carter was an idiot! :)sphss

Where are the Obamaer supporters? I would like to hear your thoughts! :|err

I can see them with their fingers in their ears screaming, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
His only clear point made was that UPS and FEDEX are doing just fine and that the US Postal service is having problems. Did this Kenyan Buffoon even hear himself? Free enterprise works and government intervention is a broken system!!

And, to think Letterman wasted years of "Great moments in presidential speeches" on Bush. This Kenyan's comedic attempt at speaking could fill Letterman's entire spot and provide far better humor than the sad excuse Dave has become.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
**** Letterman. I stopped watching him several years ago. He is a "has been".

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
That man has a serious problem talking from the hip. Thats not good. Have you ever noticed when someone is knowledgeable about a subject how articulate they usually are. Not bsing helps as well.
I agree..he's totally out of his element when he has to think on his own.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Wow...Thats all I can say.

I can not imagine a person farther from being presidential stock then this pep rally jack *as.

It is just embarrassing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts