Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
"Yeah Hilary, I told Bill I'd back you for 2016 if he'd back me in 2012, but you know I'm not a man of my word! Oh, and sorry about throwing you under the bus on that Benghazi thing. Hope it doesn't hurt in in the next election."

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are interested in nothing more than their perverted elevated position of power.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The greatest fraud ever perpetrated on America having a chat with the worst Secretary of State ever. Only moral decay could have brought us to this point.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Remember when she had the alleged stroke when they were trying to get her to testify before congress on Benghazi...LOL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Remember when she had the alleged stroke when they were trying to get her to testify before congress on Benghazi...LOL
She has had an amazing recovery.She no longer has to wear the funky glasses and is good to go for 2016.The only lasting side effect she has is selective amnesia.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
She has had an amazing recovery.She no longer has to wear the funky glasses and is good to go for 2016.The only lasting side effect she has is selective amnesia.

Yeah, her memory is about as good as her husbands "who did not have sexual relations with that woman".

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The greatest fraud ever perpetrated on America having a chat with the worst Secretary of State ever. Only moral decay could have brought us to this point.
That and voter fraud.

·
Registered
975 Posts
After lunch they played HORSE, O Shit won 3 games to 1. Hillary was pissed when she left.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Prove it! Give us the links! I think you are lying again! :)hand:)hand

Nothing about either of them is good! Nothing!
The proof is that she's been shucking and jiving for years with the media setting her picks for her. That's the only reason she hasn't gotten caught in all he crooked dealings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts