Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good grief. I guess if it works at home it will work anywhere on the planet.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) today sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry warning him about the United States becoming a signatory nation to the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty.

“Sec. Kerry and President Obama are at it again,” said Inhofe. “As we saw in 2009 with cap-in-trade in Copenhagen, Sec. Kerry and President Obama are being dishonest by telling the United Nations that we’ll be a part of the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty. This treaty is already dead in the water in the Senate, and they know it. On March 23, I was able to force the last vote on the Senate Budget resolution to be on my amendment to block the U.S. from joining the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty. Fifty-three Senators from both parties went on the record and voted against the treaty, meaning the President does not have the majority for ratification. The Administration is wasting precious time trying to sign away our laws to the global community and unelected U.N. bureaucrats.”

A copy of the letter is available below or by clicking here:

Press Release | Press Releases | Newsroom | U.S. Senator for Oklahoma Senator James M. Inhofe

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
When you are a habitual liar, you just can't help yourself. When you a narcissist, you don't even realize your lying. The truly sad part is everybody else in the rest of the world knows these two guy's are a couple of babbling idiots. U.N. will take the P.R. that comes from the administrations clown show while the rest of the world is laughing at us.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
When you are a habitual liar, you just can't help yourself. When you a narcissist, you don't even realize your lying. The truly sad part is everybody else in the rest of the world knows these two guy's are a couple of babbling idiots. U.N. will take the P.R. that comes from the administrations clown show while the rest of the world is laughing at us.
It's still hard to believe those idiots elected this boob again. :no: The crazy thing is, some of them still think he is doing a good job! :)sphss

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
It's still hard to believe those idiots elected this boob again. :no: The crazy thing is, some of them still think he is doing a good job! :)sphss
What's even crazier is a lot of those that voted for him, and don't think he is doing a good job are upset because he isn't doing enough, fast enough. Not that he has done anything wrong, just done too little too slow. Keep that in mind when you read his approval ratings. Ask R&J and CVX

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I spoke with a very nice lady and client in Palo Alto Ca today. She said people are upset that
Obama is doing to little... She said its not his fault he wants to do the right things but he keeps getting shut down .......😳😳

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I spoke with a very nice lady and client in Palo Alto Ca today. She said people are upset that
Obama is doing to little... She said its not his fault he wants to do the right things but he keeps getting shut down .......
Ask any of them. Ask CVX, shue, 1986, and R&J. If it wasn't for those damn stuck in the past republicans, this country would be well on its way to 1933 Germany. Its the damn old fashion constitutionalist that are holding back the progressive thinkers of the country.
What the morons are too blind to see is Obama's plan for trickle up poverty.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
There is no doubt O and his clown posse will use this as another tool for his gun grab agenda with or without senate approval. We all know he doesn't give a shit about rules, policies and procedures. I think this will give him another backdoor route in to attack our 2A rights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts