Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
When can I put a " vote for Carson" sticker on my truck??? Guy is awesome and gets it!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's impossible to draw any correlations between these two. The speaker is a real producer who worked his way to the top of his field through performance and results. He is also an American who loves America, he understands conservative and economic principals and he wants a better America for future generations. They are nothing alike at all.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
This is a great speach by Dr. Benjamin Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast. Watch Obama at abou the 18 minute mark, when he hits the nail on the head.

Dr. Benjamin Carson's Amazing Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present - YouTube

I saw him on Hannity this evening and he grabbed the opportunity to put ZERO in his place in PUBLIC. ZERO did not have his shit eating grin on.That had to be humiliating.

The Dr. is going to be on Hannity again next week.

That was an Ass-Kicking:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Barry was probably reminding himself to get the Doc's address for a visit from a drone.....

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
He was texting Hillary, the Dr. just got moved up the "list"....

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I wondered how long it was going to take before this got posted. It was priceless to watch O's face and the guy sitting next to him. BITCH SLAPPED deffinately fits. I'll bet 5 mins into it O was thinking to himself"Gee I thought the Brotha was a liberal. Seems my people can't vet once again." He hit him right between the eyes. Even slamming him on HC. Seems all the Dems are crying that it was totaly disrespectful. Typical BS when you can't handle the truth.:happy:

·
1,512 Posts
Carson spoke the truth and Obama can't handle the truth. The Joseph Goebbels networks will be vilifying him quickly for daring to speak against the profit Obama to his face. The Black Panthers will be staking out his house. University students will be walking around in their purple haze confusion of social justice. Meanwhile Carson enlightened a few disoriented people. His was a great speech that represents what a free society is made of. It should be shown in every school around the world.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
Damn....A public waterboarding....Mr. Carson wiped the last smile off the smug mofo's face with the mention of lawyers...You'd swear they were forcing the con seated 2nd to the left to sip gasoline for the last 22 minutes of the speech...

Lot of a great content in the Doctors speech,to bad most will fall on deaf ears,47% worth...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
This mans speech just highlights how basic the "fixes" for our country are. I think he did a great job of exposing the problems, and then offering solutions. The solutions are right there for everyone to see, all you have to do is want to actually solve problems instead of feed the beast and transform a country.

Obama definitely looked as comfortable as a $20.00 whore forced to sit in the front row at mass.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Holy Hell!!!!

Just watched the whole thing!!

THAT is who needed to debate the Emperor!!!

How is it that we have countless intelligent men like the good Dr., and we end up with a carpetbagging asshole in the WH??

He slapped that ignorant asshole right in the face without even trying to do it!

That smug bastard was squirming for a second, then just went smug indifference......kind of like he does with the populace...

·
Registered
499 Posts
No network or liberal media would ever let this air!!! You can't have the Annointed one questioned or challenged. You need to obey every word and do as he says and if you don't like it, start packing for the re-education camp. You will obey!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts