Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sen. Edward M. Kennedy is being awarded americas highest civilian honor. Ted Kennedy has made a career of sucking America dry. He left the scene of a crime when Mary Jo Kopechne drown in a car the good Senator was driving went off a bridge. No doubt he was drunk, but a coverup ensued.

I can think of no bigger POS more deserving than Obama himself.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
no bell

Hey algore got the no bell prize. Why not degrade all the awards to point they mean nothing? Hell, the office of president has gone in the toilet, and our country is circling the bowl....."Suck em' down Ted" should still be in prison. We have people in prison for far less......It is apparent O has zero judgment...

Ray

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sen. Edward M. Kennedy is being awarded americas highest civilian honor. Ted Kennedy has made a career of sucking America dry. He left the scene of a crime when Mary Jo Kopechne drown in a car the good Senator was driving went off a bridge. No doubt he was drunk, but a coverup ensued.

I can think of no bigger POS more deserving than Obama himself.
Don't forget the pay off to Her family.
Come to think of it, Teddy was actually pioneering the way for the modern democratic party.

Now please excuse me while I go throw up.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
He should be honored with the highest honor that or CJ
system for murdering that women with the chair!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Rest in piece Eunice Shriver......The wrong Kennedy sibling died "again".:|err

I lost a lot of respect for McCain when he affectionatley acknowledged the fat drunken TK during the '08 campaign. Any honorable human being should show nothing in regards to respect towards this cowardly killer.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Too bad ultra won't see me state that "Kennedy deserves no less than to be given to the crabs off the Nantucket coast, fresh, and wearing cement shoes".

THAT'S an apropriate "award".

Medal OF Freedom my arse. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts