Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This jerk will stop at nothing to encite sympathy for a healthcare bill. He used this argument in reference to his grandma getting healthcare before her death. If he was so concerned about her healthcare why didn't he spend some of his $3,000,000.oo plus income to help her? I guess that's a Dem for ya, always on somebody elses money!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
This jerk will stop at nothing to encite sympathy for a healthcare bill. He used this argument in reference to his grandma getting healthcare before her death. If he was so concerned about her healthcare why didn't he spend some of his $3,000,000.oo plus income to help her? I guess that's a Dem for ya, always on somebody elses money!
Exactly!:|err

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
She had to go early. Wasn't she the one who witnessed his birth in Kenya? No way he would save his own mother at the risk of losing his job. He's a perfect democrat!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
This is nothing more than political bs. This is nothing more than grasping at straws. Obama's convictions do not take presidence over his wallet.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
That income was from his book about himself. Can't spend his VIP money on anything as lowly as a mother.

She had to go early. Wasn't she the one who witnessed his birth in Kenya? No way he would save his own mother at the risk of losing his job. He's a perfect democrat!
Perfect!
This is nothing more than political bs. This is nothing more than grasping at straws. Obama's convictions do not take presidence over his wallet.
He has no convictions, Chicago bagman, straight up.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
The insurance wasn't affordable.

Damn that Bush!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Typical liberat! I saw the long legged mac daddy on TV preaching about how those turned down by insurance companies would get care. Pulling out all the stops I see by preying on the weak! Right by the liberat playbook! :mad:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Typical liberat! I saw the long legged mac daddy on TV preaching about how those turned down by insurance companies would get care. Pulling out all the stops I see by praying on the weak! Right by the liberat playbook! :mad:
I about threw up when he rolled up his sleeves. I could feel the gloom when he was in GJ, CO. It is only about 30 miles from where I am.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Bingo

she had to go early. Wasn't she the one who witnessed his birth in kenya? No way he would save his own mother at the risk of losing his job. He's a perfect democrat!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
This guy is the slime that needs to be flushed down the toilet. OOPS, that will polute our water. Sorry, I'll look for another solution.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
This guy is the slime that needs to be flushed down the toilet. OOPS, that will polute our water. Sorry, I'll look for another solution.
Ha! Good one...he can't be vaporized; he would contaminate the air: he can't be buried; he'd contaminate the dirt.

I know, how about go back where he came from? :p

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
What do you all think about car insurance? Is not Mandatory car insurance equal to mandatory healthcare insurance?

Seems to me we are talking about the same thing. Why not combine the two?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
What do you all think about car insurance? Is not Mandatory car insurance equal to mandatory healthcare insurance?

Yep CD, that is one of the solutions I listed in the town hall thread that the libtards on here refused to acknowledge....common sense does not go well with liberals.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Yep CD, that is one of the solutions I listed in the town hall thread that the libtards on here refused to acknowledge....common sense does not go well with liberals.
It's the Liberal "Freedom" Syndrome......Mandatory auto insurance is a burden to them, mandatory health insurance is a right "their" government is obligated to provide them.

If that discription makes no sense to you whatsoever, be thankful as it means you you don't think like a Libbie.....:)hand

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Remember, the word "liberal" was originally coined as the group who would "liberate" the common man from his burdens, like thinking....

The ultimate elitist.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I can't even believe you suggested this! This has to be one for the record, if you have noticed most of us here are Conservatives. Are you nuts?

If you make health ins. mandatory it will go the way of auto ins. you know "pay our price because you have to" let's just open the market nationally and let the carriers compete for our business.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
I can't even believe you suggested this! This has to be one for the record, if you have noticed most of us here are Conservatives. Are you nuts?

If you make health ins. mandatory it will go the way of auto ins. you know "pay our price because you have to" let's just open the market nationally and let the carriers compete for our business.
Are you trying to tell me its the other way around? Don't mine me, I like pulling conservatives chains, as most have no clue (other than the tip of the ice berg) what really is going on around them. And on the flip side, most liberials have no Idea how much these public services cost the middle class tax payer.:)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Are you trying to tell me its the other way around? Don't mine me, I like pulling conservatives chains, as most have no clue (other than the tip of the ice berg) what really is going on around them. And on the flip side, most liberials have no Idea how much these public services cost the middle class tax payer.:)hand

WRONG!!
They just don't CARE what it costs, because not one can understand a balance sheet.

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Combine?

While we are combining, let's through in boat insurance. I could use a few million working men helping me with mine. :D

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

And I suppose you do!

By the way it's MIND me, unless you are a mine shaft.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts