Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a couple months old but I found it quite informative. It confirms much of what I already believed about this man.

Young Obama

Obama Communist.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No surprise here.
I can't wait to see what our local leftists have to say in defense. They'd defend Obama even if he threw out the constitution and imposed Sharia Law.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
No surprise here.
I can't wait to see what our local leftists have to say in defense. They'd defend Obama even if he threw out the constitution and imposed Sharia Law.
No defense will be offered, or even required frankly.

This has all been posted before to no avail.

He could crash a toddler laden bus, while drunk, into an orphanage full of disabled children, killing everyone and nothing would happen to him.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Makes you wonder, how do the braindead libs ignore this Maxist, Muslim liar and his aggenda? Are they all Marxists also?
They dont even know what any of that means, or even care.

All they know is he is "cool"....

Personally, I can not look at any pic, video of him, or hear his voice for even a few seconds.....
This Country is going to go off, no doubt about it.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Makes you wonder, how do the braindead libs ignore this Maxist, Muslim liar and his aggenda? Are they all Marxists also?
Free phones, free food, free housing, high paying, mega beenie, non productive jobs with the government that require zero skills, virtually no education. They don't care if he is green with one eye in the middle of his head.

ANY QUESTIONS?
fed emp.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No surprise here.
No defense will be offered, or even required frankly.

This has all been posted before to no avail.

He could crash a toddler laden bus, while drunk, into an orphanage full of disabled children, killing everyone and nothing would happen to him.
Free phones, free food, free housing, high paying, mega beenie, non productive jobs with the government that require zero skills, virtually no education. They don't care if he is green with one eye in the middle of his head.
And your proof!

"I only remember bits and fragments of the actual conversation." Awesome
I shouldn't be amazed but I still am with every post. Here you go Rod, I'll post up something that will make you jump for joy.

Prices pre and post Obama.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Your honor, may I introduce exhibit 1 into evidence?
Yep.
Honestly? It's posts like Rods that make me look forward to the "reckoning"....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Yep.
Honestly? It's posts like Rods that make me look forward to the "reckoning"....
As time passing on, I am actually beginning to worry that I may miss out on it. But then, countries have less in the toilet than we are and were completely handed over by the majority that had their hand out stretched.

Its outside R&J ability to comprehend that the government may not exist to cut his check.
I on the other hand can dream of the day there is virtually NOBODY on the federal dole and NONE of those that are, are not the same ones there WERE, including those that THINK their job is some how vital. An entire top to bottom roll over is 100% neccesary.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
"I only remember bits and fragments of the actual conversation." Awesome
Rod, you are a miss guided and an ignorant individual. You are not an American Patriot and it is obvious you don't support the Constitution. You are truly clueless. You should really be afraid of this Marxist imposter.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Trying to talk sense into some one who doesn't understand common sense will never work. RNJ and Shue are perfect examples.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts