12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Intresting that they are asking for donations of $190 OR LESS!! That way the identity of the contributors does not need to be disclosed. Plus anybody with stolen credit card #'s can contribute without needing the security number code since they don't ask for it.

Didn't the DIM-wits ask Mcain for total disclosure of his donations?? Thought I heard that somewhere...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Wait...the Romney campaign has 37 Forbes List billionaires who have contributed over $44,000,000 to his PACs. Obama's campaign has eight billionaires who have contributed $1,500,000. Seems a bit lopsided to me...

Can't see all the whining from the Cons about this. What you SHOULD be bitching about are the corporations holding back. Now that they are "people" one would think they'd be more forthcoming with their cash...

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Wait...the Romney campaign has 37 Forbes List billionaires who have contributed over $44,000,000 to his PACs. Obama's campaign has eight billionaires who have contributed $1,500,000. Seems a bit lopsided to me...

Can't see all the whining from the Cons about this. What you SHOULD be bitching about are the corporations holding back. Now that they are "people" one would think they'd be more forthcoming with their cash...
Are any of them living in China with ties to the Chinese government?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts

Hey Homez, You forget about how much the unions (which should be considered the same as corporations when it comes to donations) have contributed to Obama's campaign.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Hey Homez, You forget about how much the unions (which should be considered the same as corporations when it comes to donations) have contributed to Obama's campaign.
Let's present the facts for him! 2012 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

Everything is disclosed above, but thought this was worth noting. SEIU launches political field campaign to boost Obama - The Hill's Ballot Box

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts