Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing to see the damage Obama has done to business in my small town of 65k, 3 to 4 shut dwn weekly! Tks libtards

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Shouldn't your reply have been "You're welcome"?
:)hammers:welcome::lmao1:

It's funny when SHTF 4 years ago, I was telling the local libs here how bad it was getting in my area and they played the same denial game then. "My business is good, we just got a new government contract." Or, this is just a correction from all the fake stimulation caused by Bush, etc.

I have a route, same neighborhoods 5 days a week. It's been the same for over 12 years. I have seen dozens of businesses that were around for decades close their doors. I saw full auto malls completely close every dealership. Restaurants, retailers, thousands upon thousands of sq ft of industrial warehouse empty. They have bulldozed blocks of vacant buildings just to eliminate blight and potential problems they cause from homeless and gangs. Countless small businesses wiped off the map. Today, maybe 5 to 10% of these buildings or businesses have reopened, all the rest remain locked down.

So every month when the WH releases their stats telling us how "We're on the road to recovery!", we've created record amounts of new jobs or all the jobs BUSH lost have been replaced, all I have to do is look out my window and I know this administration is nothing but a bunch of lying, corrupt bastards because I know this same empty view is in the vast majority of towns all across America.

And you now the truly sickening part? IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Most people just need to look at their paycheck ( if they get one that's not ETB) to see how Obama's recovery is working... Everyone I know's paycheck is about $30-100 LESS!!! Hope and change and the thrill up the leg continues!!!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Most people just need to look at their paycheck ( if they get one that's not ETB) to see how Obama's recovery is working... Everyone I know's paycheck is about $30-100 LESS!!! Hope and change and the thrill up the leg continues!!!
To be fair, if it's the 2% increase to FICA that everyone is bitching about, I was completely against that to begin with. That tax break should have NEVER happened.

I just want to scream "I told you so". Dumbass Obama realizing it was a bad idea to begin with now I bet.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
To be fair, if it's the 2% increase to FICA that everyone is bitching about, I was completely against that to begin with. That tax break should have NEVER happened.

I just want to scream "I told you so". Dumbass Obama realizing it was a bad idea to begin with now I bet.
Very true! It was an idiots folly. They should have just lowered the tax rate 2% more. Not mess with FICA. That's the problem with these idiots in his administration.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

That's just the latest hit to peoples pay checks. Don't forget about Obamas "Affordable Care Act." My wife's contribution to our ins went up about $200.00 a month when all the carriers started passing along all that affordable!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I really didn't think anyone could be so blind. Amazing. Your government job has crippled your insight into reality Rod.

Business defaults were 2.4 percent in 2004. During 2009, the failure rate climbed to 12 percent and the rate continues to climb today. You probably think things are just wonderful out there since your government check keeps coming in like clockwork. :)hand:)hand

·
Registered
673 Posts

Thats a sad trend.

Instead of opening a ma an pop grocery store here and maybe failing, I should just relaize that Walmart runs a more efficient bizz than I could and it would be a safer venture for me to help strengthen thier investemnt.

Guess Im gonna persure a manger position at wally instead. Yep, thats the way to do it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

This is more of an opinion piece than an analysis. Who really cares about 30 to 40 year trends right now? What's more relevant is maybe a 10 year trend or even 5 years. You'll have to try really hard to sell this kind of BS spin as an excuse on why there are 2 million fewer jobs to be had since Obama took office. It probably gets exhausting trying to keep covering the up what a miserable failure Obama has been as the leader for our economy.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Did you even read the article? And if you did, do you even understand it??? It's more of a "it could be worse" opinion piece than an article of things are getting better. Basically states that due to the economy, more bigger businesses have learned to do more with less, and in so doing, have expanded into an area where small business startups had been previously, expanding their ranks, but lessening the expansion of smaller startups. What that also touches on is that bigger businesses are expanding into areas that smaller businesses handled just to keep the doors open.
That and there are a lot of figures that they're interpreting that discounts other facts in business today.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Did you even read the article? And if you did, do you even understand it??? It's more of a "it could be worse" opinion piece than an article of things are getting better. Basically states that due to the economy, more bigger businesses have learned to do more with less, and in so doing, have expanded into an area where small business startups had been previously, expanding their ranks, but lessening the expansion of smaller startups. What that also touches on is that bigger businesses are expanding into areas that smaller businesses handled just to keep the doors open.
That and there are a lot of figures that they're interpreting that discounts other facts in business today.
Rodn'Jen, just grasping at straws! The first google link he found that even remotely met his cause, he jumped on it with both feet.

FAIL

:redface:

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
He's way to stupid to understand the concept.

I can't believe some of the big dogs I've been bidding against on jobs they wouldn't even think of looking at 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
It just goes to show you that those who live off of the government tit or some of the union members don't fully understand how businesses work. They just take and when they are a little inconvenienced, complain that they're being screwed. They don't understand what it takes to keep the doors open. Their union bosses fill their head full of bullshit, and when the company goes under, blame the management or owners.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts