Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BO is treating his family AND friends to an expense paid trip to Yellowstone and Yosemite this weekend at our expense.

What could you afford to do this weekend?

What an insensitive asswipe!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I wonder if the Secret Service went in and had all the bears arrested and put in cages?
They probably paid the bears not to eat them. Or at least coached them.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
BO is treating his family AND friends to an expense paid trip to Yellowstone and Yosemite this weekend at our expense.

What could you afford to do this weekend?

What an insensitive asswipe!

No matter, it's phony money any way.....

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I wouldn't mind being able to take my boat out this decade.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
My son and I rode dirt bikes cause they use much less gas than the boat.

I never knew of any demorat that actually was frugal with anything, less his own money! :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Bears shitt in the woods.....but do they EAT SHITT in the woods? I think the scum family will be fine.:mad:
Good point.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just read he also went fly fishing on the Gatlin River. He wants to learn how so he can go with Dick Chenney. That way they can dicuss Gitmo, Iraq and Afaganistan.
They'll get a big laugh when they talk about how Obamass lied to us about torture and the war in the mideast. Sounds like good "butt buddies" to me. PS, as with all of us I haven't been able to afford the gas to go fly fishing this year.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Bears shitt in the woods.....but do they EAT SHITT in the woods? I think the scum family will be fine.:mad:

Damn 75 TX, are you quoting me in you signature line????? Thanks

It looks like we have won the first round in a long line of fights.....Sybilous (sp?) the Health Sec. just announced that O would accept a bill that does not have the public option..........One down thousand of other liberal BS that we must stop or reverse!:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Being an avid Fly Fisher myself. Infact I'm tying up flies right now for my next trip. Maybe he will hook himself in the back of the head or the face. Would be funny to see Michele hook him.:D

·
1,512 Posts
Damn 75 TX, are you quoting me in you signature line????? Thanks

It looks like we have won the first round in a long line of fights.....Sybilous (sp?) the Health Sec. just announced that O would accept a bill that does not have the public option..........One down thousand of other liberal BS that we must stop or reverse!:)devil:)devil:)devil
Don't believe this for a second. The Chimp is a liar and spin master. Just like Bob Beckel the other day floating torte reform just to see if $hit floats for the White House.

Here's the plan. Find some idea that will placate a pissed off America that will reduce the heat on socialized medicine. Then push the bill through congress quickly. Just before its voted on at 2:00 am, add the public option program back in. Mark my words this is Rahmbo's style.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Don't believe this for a second. The Chimp is a liar and spin master. Just like Bob Beckel the other day floating torte reform just to see if $hit floats for the White House.

Here's the plan. Find some idea that will placate a pissed off America that will reduce the heat on socialized medicine. Then push the bill through congress quickly. Just before its voted on at 2:00 am, add the public option program back in. Mark my words this is Rahmbo's style.

Exactly why I said 1000 more liberal BS policies we have to destroy!:)sphss We have a long way to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts