Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I just wrote this letter to the mutt.
I will refine it a little and ship it Today.

President Barry Obama,
I cannot find words to adequately convey how pleased I am to have helped pay for your Uptown night out with your’ wife. It brings tears to my eyes to see you keep your promise to your wife and piss away my hard earned dollars on this fun evening. I am sure your supporters, most of whom are “middle to lower” income brackets fully agree, since they receive my money also.
I also made a promise to my Wife that we would visit the Greek Isles before one of us dies. Being a history buff of sorts, I have always longed to see the Aegean Sea, and stand on the shores of what was once Troy / Constantinople.
I thought we could do it this year, but sadly, with our catastrophic drop in our home value (which we planned on selling and enjoying a “semi” retirement), my 30% pay cut, and 50% cut in hours, it is not looking too good.
I realize I am in the fortunate category, as many of my friends and family are completely out of work and have lost their homes. However, I much prefer seeing my money go to jet fuel and opera tickets for you two then use that money to help my own family. I’m sure your constituents agree, since many consider you a “messiah” of sorts.
I paid my first federal income tax in 1979. I have paid and filed returns for every year since, except for 1 year when I was drugged out. (You know what I mean, wink). According to my SS annual report, I have earned over 2 million dollars over the years, and have paid a substantial amount to taxes and withholdings. Last year I paid $62k plus just in Federal taxes.
I request a check for $14,862.37 from your slush fund so I can keep my promise to my wife. This will cover air fare, lodging, and food for a 10 day trip. Please note that we will be flying commercial and using public transportation in order to cut costs. (No motorcade or publicly funded jet).
It only seems fair since I paid for your promise. The photo-op that caused pandemonium in NYC ran MUCH more than that, not to mention Pelosis’ weekly fuel cost for her publicly funded jet.
So I think it is a very fair request, given that I have NEVER used food stamps, collected welfare of ANY kind, and have only collected unemployment for 3 months out of 30 years of working. (15 years ago)
So what do you say? We have a deal? It’s less money than you will spend on that dog you got for your kids, my grand kids want a dog too. But that’s a different letter.

Signed ______________________

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Been cheaper to bring the Chef of the restaurant and the Cast of the play to the White House and do it all there.......But that wopuld have denied the street people of NYC from catching a glimpse of the Chairman.

I wonder if the Feds will reimburse NYC for all the OT for police and Public Works????? I'm sure with the downturn, NYC is hurting in those areas....But then again it was such an honor to have the first Couple in town.

They could have saved a little by combining this trip with the Statue of Liberty fly over fiasco. Just another example that HusseinO is bad at multitasking, especially when it comes to taxpayers money.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
I would enjoy watching the ACIC read your letter...arrogant bastard,that obama.:|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I would enjoy watching the ACIC read your letter...arrogant bastard,that obama.:|err
Yeah, he doesn't even ask first.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice letter TG. I Like all the "I" statements. Drop the "your" to "The" and "piss away" to "exchange" and I think you have a classic chain letter to be shared by millions. :)

In all honesty.. O's night out cost the taxpayers less per hour then when he is in the oval office enacting "change". Maybe a few more nights a week out could be in order.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
In all honesty.. O's night out cost the taxpayers less per hour then when he is in the oval office enacting "change". Maybe a few more nights a week out could be in order.
I like your optimism

Brian

·
Registered
156 Posts
Would be interesting to know how much our leader has spent on all these trips.
My other question is why he has to fly all over the world to meet with other leaders. Aren't we suppose to be the #1. Why don't they come here and he stay in Washington and run the country. Oh I forgot he has Senator MBNA, credit card, as VP. Maybe that's why we keep spending what we don't have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts