Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This wasn't a problem until the GOP started winning. What a fraud, this clown is. Forcing overpriced health care down the citizen's throats then mandating each person vote? Who elected this weasel?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
This wasn't a problem until the GOP started winning. What a fraud, this clown is. Forcing overpriced health care down the citizen's throats then mandating each person vote? Who elected this weasel?
It sure wasn't. You see how many SS numbers are still active, even many are 112 yrs of age and older? We'll never win with that kind of voter fraud going on. And that is the ONLY way the leftist libtards win election is to cheat and steal! :redface:

Over 6 million dead people still have active social security cards

·
Registered
582 Posts
I say you should not be able to vote unless you can name the current president, vice president, congressman for your district, and at least one senator that represents your state

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was thinking fraud to. The hardest part (if it is at all) of making up fraudulent votes is finding people who are registered that didn't vote. If everyone is registered to vote at birth ...... wow.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I say you should not be able to vote unless you can name the current president, vice president, congressman for your district, and at least one senator that represents your state
How about at least one of the following-

1. own property

2. pay taxes

3. military or Vet

4. legitimately disabled

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hahahahaha!!!!! More chimping out!!! F'n animals.

What happened to "black lives matter"??? Doesn't seem to mean so much to the blacks. Unless a white person is involved. Sorry no "Darren Wilson" to blame. And nothing to increase the hate money for Racist Al Sharpton. No news here. ;)
Wow! Admit it FC, don't be a pussy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Their not going to report black on black crime.........they'll have to extend the news to three hours..........Of all things to think about there was no white to blame.....that's exactly why you haven't seen it in the main stream................Can't say it's Whiteys fault.........

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'll admit that you are an embarrassment even among the lowest of race baiting o nut swingers!

Not an easy feat RTI! Congrats!

(it's no wonder you got deleted from the DNC mailing list!:yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I am what I eat, dick. You want to trade petty comments, I'm game.

As far as your membership at Mensa, I bet you never had one. Why would you be living in your mum's basement playing video games all day? College? What??? :sleeping:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts