Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U.S. Needs to know...

Something happened...H.R. 1388 was passed recently, behind our backs. You may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news. Just went by on the Ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA. This is the news that didn't make the headlines.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered The expenditure of $20.3 Million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian Refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza.

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the Order provides a free ticket replete with housing and Food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's Most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader Of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news Organization was with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate Abortion's not just here within the U. S. but within the world, using U. S. Tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military Trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands Of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, The US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding Bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON...AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW! We are losing this country at a rapid pace.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Hell, he paid a small island in the pacific $200 million to take 17 chinese refugees from Gitmo!!! Now that's $11.7 million per prisoner. What if he does that for all 240 some prisoners? Going to be really expensive!

Now, if you gave me $200 million for 17 chinese prisoners, here's what I would do:

1: Buy or build strip mall in Phoenix.

2: Start Chinese Restaurant, Laundry and Pet store.

3: I will watch over prisoners and make sure they are happy.

4: Food will be good, your laundry clean and pets happy (for awhile)

Any questions????? :)coffee

· Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Un-effin-believable! This POS is going to destroy the USA as we know it! I'm originally from the UK but have lived over here for the past 12 years and I love the USA but hate what it's becoming under this new adiministration.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Hell I just wanted my chance at the 17 chinese!!! Damn it, for #200 million I promise they will not escape and your laundry will be clean and you'll get great food. Is no one listening????? Why can't I have the focking money???? Why does it have to go to Palau?????? :|err

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts

Ultra is right, we have seen this before....yes I said it.....but I have also attached the current amendments to the bills and their status.....many have not made it to the floor yet and no information is listed on the amendment (in Blue) so anything is possible including this BS that I would not put it past this administration.......

Amendments to H.R.1388

S.Amdt.688OfferedTo increase the borrowing authority of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and for other purposes.
S.Amdt.689OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.690PassTo improve the provisions relating to erroneous or incorrect certifications.
S.Amdt.691PassTo modify certain provisions relating to Native Americans.
S.Amdt.692PassTo establish a Nonprofit Capacity Building Program.
S.Amdt.693PassTo ensure that organizations promoting competitive and non-competitive sporting events involving individuals with disabilities may receive direct and indirect assistance to carry out national service programs.
S.Amdt.694OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.695PassTo provide for outreach to high schools with low graduation rates.
S.Amdt.696PassTo clarify references to high school graduation rates.
S.Amdt.700OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.701OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.702OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.703OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.704OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.705FailTo prohibit ACORN, or organizations affiliated or co-located with ACORN, from receiving assistance under this Act.
S.Amdt.706OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.707OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.708OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.709OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.710OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.711OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.712PassTo provide that an Education Corps may carry out activities that provide music and arts education and engagement.
S.Amdt.713OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.714PassTo conduct a study regarding the establishment of a Volunteer Management Corps program.
S.Amdt.715FailTo clarify that nonprofit organizations assisted under the Nonprofit Capacity Building Program include certain crisis pregnancy centers, and organizations that serve battered women or victims of rape or incest.
S.Amdt.716FailTo express the sense of the Senate regarding the Federal income tax deduction for charitable giving.
S.Amdt.717PassTo add a foster care program to the national service corps program.
S.Amdt.718OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.719OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.720OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.721PassTo express the sense of the Senate regarding the Federal income tax deduction for charitable giving.
S.Amdt.722WithdrawnTo strengthen criminal history checks for participants in national service programs working with vulnerable populations.
S.Amdt.723OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.724OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.725OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.726OfferedAmendment information not available.
S.Amdt.727PassTo strengthen criminal history checks for individuals working with vulnerable populations and for other purposes
S.Amdt.728PassOf a perfecting nature.
S.Amdt.729PassTo amend the title.

So there is a lot of opportunities to let this die down and slip some type of BS like this in which will probably go unnoticed......Look at the red highlighted amendment...Go figure!

No Ultra, I do not give you permission to put my statement saying you were right in your signature line or anywhere else unless you post my whole statement!:)hand

· Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
G

·
I did search snopes for "H.R. 1388" before I posted this but it came up with nothing! I don't like posting things that aren't accurate!

Thanks for the clarification.
I understand.

This was posted here about a month ago and I remembered the Snopes claim of "Mostly False"

· Registered
3,319 Posts
I see that no one wants to discuss my request for the 17 chinese prisoners??? Damn it man!!! I will do it for the $200 million!!!! Would it not be better to give me $200 million and let me handle it than Palau???? The island of Palau doesn't need assistance. I do!!! I am willing!!! Can I get an amen????? :|err

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
G

·
And you believe Snopes Why?? it has been proven
to be "Not Truthful" when it comes to anything concerning obama. If you really want to know the truth
dont stop at Snopes
I didn't stop at Snopes. I read the text of H.R. 1388 a while back, and it had nothing even close in it's content.

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
I didn't stop at Snopes. I read the text of H.R. 1388 a while back, and it had nothing even close in it's content.
Again Ultra an amendment, when passed, becomes attached or apart of the bill.....do you not remember the little cartoons on Saturday Morning?

Does not mean that they can't attach anything to a bill and does not mean it has not been floated around to attach here, pleanty of openings!

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Damn it people!!!! Where is my $200 million!!!! Who do I need to talk to in the administration to cut a focking deal????? $200 million for 17!! Done!!! I'll make my strip mall an island!!! Can you people not hear me????? :)sphss

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Seriously........since the inception of our country we racked up 9.2 trillion in debt over something like 233 years. "W" racked up $800 billion in 8 years. Obama is at something like $3 trillion in five months. More money than any human has spent in the history of the earth!!

What is $200 million to little ole Big Warlock? Why Palau? I will take the 17 Chinese. I will build a moat around the strip mall. I will have chinese food and laundry. Come on people, work with me!!!! :)sphss

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.