557 Posts
Where did this happen?

What was the setting?

I love it!!

Ken

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
I wouldnt shake it either. Might try and squeeze his hand to make him act like a little bitch

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I wouldn't shake his hand either.... I know where it's been (Chavez, Quadaffi, etc)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Damn, I'm not getting the video....Link anyone?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, I'm not getting the video....Link anyone?
You may have the older version of the Flash Player. They've recently upgraded to version 10,0,22,87, you may want to check to see what version you're running.

I know you're gonna love the vid though :)devil

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
oh snap! He played it off with the last two as if to be introducing the Frenchman.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Isn't it amzing how this did not seem to make the evening news! You know if it happened to Bush it would have been run for weeks on the media.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Too bad i hate Obama But.... just like in saudi he is introducing his staff! he is not being snubbed! We need the volume on it to really see what is going on.

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Too bad i hate Obama But.... just like in saudi he is introducing his staff! he is not being snubbed! We need the volume on it to really see what is going on.
What the hell! He is clearly reaching out his hand. We don't need no stinkin' spin. Joe Shelfo Sr.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
You could be right but I don't recognize any of Obamas staff though. Certainly Clinton isn't present in the bunch towards the end. Maybe Medevev's people were up near the front of the line. It does look like O is merely doing the intro.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts