Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Major disaster from the Tsunami in American Samoa.

Since Obama didn't warn everyone and hasn't gone over there to help, or view the damage, and doesn't have any FEMA assistance there we can only presume that he hates Samoans. :|err

:)grn

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Just like we found out that "Bush hates black people" during Katrina! :)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
According to them...Bush actually created the storm from a magic rain dance:D
And we all know that Obama decended from the heavens to all of us on earth via devine intervention so that is proof positive he hates Samoans because he ordered the earthquake and tsunami.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Our movie star, Obama, doesn't have time for any of this rif raf. He is busy in Copenhagen with Oprah in Olympic talks.....what a joke this guy is. A close friend lives there and is safe, but a few of his cousins are missing and the whole town is destroyed. I wonder if Tuna prices will go up..

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
HusseinO ain't got time for no Samoans....He's busy kissin' Danish asse trying to secure the Olympics for Chitown. If he fails he's in big trouble with the Chitown mobsters.

He's far better suited for national head of the C of C than he is for POTUS anyway......

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
HusseinO ain't got time for no Samoans....He's busy kissin' Danish asse trying to secure the Olympics for Chitown. If he fails he's in big trouble with the Chitown mobsters.

He's far better suited for national head of the C of C than he is for POTUS anyway......
I can see it now. If Chicago does get the 2016 Olympic Games bid there will be two Czars and three community organizers for every event.
After all, the Olympic Committee needs to be FIXED.
I pray that the Kenyan will be out of office by then.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Might as well blame him. Zeveryone blamed Bush for Katrina.

Major disaster from the Tsunami in American Samoa.

Since Obama didn't warn everyone and hasn't gone over there to help, or view the damage, and doesn't have any FEMA assistance there we can only presume that he hates Samoans. :|err

:)grn

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
And we all know that Obama decended from the heavens to all of us on earth via devine intervention so that is proof positive he hates Samoans because he ordered the earthquake and tsunami.
and he miscalculated on the size of the waves to hit the west coast. He didn't know there was a difference in centimeters and feet. When he heard the estimates that the waves would be between 25 and 65 centimeters, he thought that waves that size would really devastate L.A.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
and he miscalculated on the size of the waves to hit the west coast. He didn't know there was a difference in centimeters and feet. When he heard the estimates that the waves would be between 25 and 65 centimeters, he thought that waves that size would really devastate L.A.
Nahhh....If he did that then he would have wiped out one of his biggest support bases, Hollywood, not to speak of all the other leftys in the L.A. area. Although the thought is rather appealing now that I think about it....:)hand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts