Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
IF that's true.....now I know why the federal budget and debt has ballooned out of control.

HE CAN'T MANAGE MONEY!

Seems to me he paid everyone off in just the last 3 years.
Votes, unions, loans, etc. with our money.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Pretty fucking sad. O trying to make people think graduating college with $25,000 in debt is so terrible. I'd say $25,000 is nothing compared to the lifelong earning potential a college graduate has over a non graduate. And if raising the int rate to 8% will help pay off the debt then I'm all for it. Small price to pay for greater earning ability and just for the pure privelege of being allowed to borrow the money on the tax payers dime.:rolleyes::duh:

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Pretty fucking sad. O trying to make people think graduating college with $25,000 in debt is so terrible. I'd say $25,000 is nothing compared to the lifelong earning potential a college graduate has over a non graduate. And if raising the int rate to 8% will help pay off the debt then I'm all for it. Small price to pay for greater earning ability and just for the pure privelege of being allowed to borrow the money on the tax payers dime.:rolleyes::duh:
Only certain people qualify for government loans and if paid back the government actually makes money off of it in more ways than just the interest. I barely qualified for anything based on my parents income, the amount of paperwork wasn't worth the amount. Yet, I got less than $250 of assistance from my parents my entire college career. You can take that 25k number and multiply it by 5 for people that went to none state schools for engineering programs. I just hope he doesn't forgive the debt, now that would be stupid. I'd rather see tax reform so I can use my money I earned to pay down the debt I aquired to make what I make now.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
What, is there nobody here to comment on your college career? :D
Yes, I agree the $25k, is a good investment.
Now, $200k for a 4 yr degree in History from a lower tier school might not be a good investment.
Now what's interesting is the story out today about colleges maybe charging more for science, engineering, biz degrees. Imagine market forces shaping the cost for marketable degrees/skills. The History degree cost would have to be cut 90%. :D

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I wish he would have stayed wherever he was born,and spared us the most sickening incredible period in our History:))ThumbsDwn
I have a friend that's going to Kenya to visit the parents of one of their parishioners. I asked her if she's going to visit Obama's birthplace!!! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I wish he would show us his student loan papers.........
I kind of have his statement hard to belive. Michelle was in a 300k/year cushy job and he was a lawyer/professor. I guess he liked paying interest and lived by maxing his budget each month instead of paying ahead.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I kind of have his statement hard to belive. Michelle was in a 300k/year cushy job and he was a lawyer/professor. I guess he liked paying interest and lived by maxing his budget each month instead of paying ahead.
How's this differ from today's America????? At first this clown started spending more than we take in but soon, we'll be paying more interest than we take in. It's all in the plan Icy. All in the plan.:shock::)sphss:mad:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey!!!

Hey you liberal tools!!! :angry:

No oPINion? :hmmm:

Come on PINheads!!! NOTHING??? :)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts