1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Cross Member
104 Posts
Uh...If the guy can't hold his own to a school security guard then maybe he needs to toughen up some to be a better member of society.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Oh quit whining.

The First Amendment is only for liberals.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Wholey Schiat! ( as in, completely )

What the hell did I just see? I am supposed to be working. I checked in to see what happened over the weekend and I see this!

People, we are so screwed. I'm going to contact the school systems security dept. and ask about this. I'll be back.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
It couldn't have been because the protester was white and the "officer" was black, would it??? More liberal racism!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's BULLSHIT! :mad:

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
I fired off an e-mail asking if this was their policy. We'll see if I start to loose gubbamint contracts.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
i'd like to see glen beck air this:D i doubt that SOB has athority to put hands on yuh. i wouldnt have stood down......all the way to the civil and criminal court rooms.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I'll bet that guy is going to be out of a job soon.:D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
707 Posts
is'nt there something about that illegal???? the fact that that guy took an oath and carries a badge and then says "this is'nt america anymore" then confronts that guy telling him he will be charged with whatever he wants to charge him with??? WTF. That rent a cop needs a real ass kickin, who the **** do these people think they are.???

·
Registered
174 Posts
http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/941/Town-hall-clash-Cop-vs-Obama-Joker-poster

It's getting worse guys..........we have to get more vocal and involved....keep spreading the word for 2010/12!
Town hall meeting tomorrow and setting up a trip to Washington to be part of 9-12. Dont know what else to do, right or wrong we need to try anything to slow down and stop this mess. They just raised all our DMV fees 25% today in New York. They just cannot get it through their heads. STOP SPENDING DAMMIT!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
No reply at all...

Is anbody listeneing?

Nothing from the school security. I really didn't expect to.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts