Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I watched that mush mouth double speak master...

What a bozo...

How did you like the way he answered the question about Obamacare and IF he would let it shut down the gubment...

Previously Obozo says "im going to hold the Congress accountable/responsible" for the bills/money that they spend (while having their arms twisted by the democraps)... This was at the point of the "fiscal cliff"...

And today its "i hope that they will use common sense and not hold up funding OlameOcare"...

If the republicans sign off or submit to the democrap entitlements they get chastized by the lame one... if they hold out on funding OlameOcare he MFs them...

He is SUCH the idiot...

He didnt answer the question when asked about his "evolution" on the patriot act from the days as a JR senator... Did he??? He said "I was critical of the programs" but he in no way answered her question... He is such a slime bag...

recording of Obozo's canned responses:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Not that I would watch it, but why does he always do afternoon press conferences? Does he not realize some of us actually have a job?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
hahahaha!

Did anyone hear him the other day? He was speaking publicly and couldn't remember Joe Bidet's wife's name? LMAO!!! Maybe his teleprompter glitched! :lmao1:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
because his voter base doesnt have jobs.

Not that I would watch it, but why does he always do afternoon press conferences? Does he not realize some of us actually have a job?

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1/2 day Fridays...:))THumbsUp Gotta beat the traffic out of town to Martha's...:D

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Mid day on Friday is the best time to talk about stuff you don't want to talk about. If you get focked up a little, it gets buried.
O is an incompetent amateur.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Buffoon in chief????

Sorry shue but you and your limp-wristed sheep elected a complete buffoon.

O's Gulf.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts