Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Did you hear why Hilary lost? Comey, so she says. BTW they dropped her book a star the other day as per MSM, but go to Amazon and it still has 5 stars... And with many, many one star ratings. Strange. :wtf:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Did you hear why Hilary lost? Comey, so she says. BTW they dropped her book a star the other day as per MSM, but go to Amazon and it still has 5 stars... And with many, many one star ratings. Strange. :wtf:
Not strange at all.....Only goes to show, THEY SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :shhh:

Amazon removes one-star reviews from Hillary Clinton's new book (From USA Today of all places)

Amazon was on the defensive end this week after receiving criticism for deleting negative reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book.
The online retail giant acknowledged its decision to remove one-star reviews of Clinton's memoir, What Happened, claiming they have the right to uphold reviews from legitimate customers.
Lies:)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Not strange at all.....Only goes to show, THEY SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :shhh:

Amazon removes one-star reviews from Hillary Clinton's new book (From USA Today of all places)

Amazon was on the defensive end this week after receiving criticism for deleting negative reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book.
The online retail giant acknowledged its decision to remove one-star reviews of Clinton's memoir, What Happened, claiming they have the right to uphold reviews from legitimate customers.
Lies:)
Wow... Now why doesn't that surprise me. :no:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Forkin'....How many of those one-star ratings were yours? (I do have to say, why would anyone WANT to read a book by this conceited shrew?)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Forkin'....How many of those one-star ratings were yours? (I do have to say, why would anyone WANT to read a book by this conceited shrew?)
None of course. What stupidity crawled up your ass to ask such a stupid question? :no:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I bet when you read a review on Yelp or Amazon you think it is >>GOSPEL<........You never heard of "Stacking the deck"...?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I bet when you read a review on Yelp or Amazon you think it is >>GOSPEL<........You never heard of "Stacking the deck"...?
Every time I have left a review I had to log in. I guess you have some conspiracy theory about that. :wtf:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts