Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even a commie doesn't want to hang with him! Laugh my ass off!!!!!!!!!! POOR BABY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Wonder Why???????

ronald reagan gun.jpg

queen-elizabeth-with-a-machine-gun.jpg

merkel with gun.jpg

putin with gun.jpg

Our Guy....total pussy

obama with gun.jpg

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jake, WTF? NO link, no You Tube, no "film at 11:00." Is this a legal post?
don't start being a J-D. One per website is enough:happy:
turn on your TV or read the paper, you can do that for yourself, right?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
We currently have Russian troops on US soil with the approval of "Mr. I'll-have-more-flexibility-after-the-fixed-elections."

·
Registered
975 Posts
She take shooting lessons from the gang bangers? WTF? :no:
FC, I was thinking the same thing:shock: Now as far as Putin and the others not shaking Onegro's hand,it is a very sad day when other countries have no more respect for THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..............Hope you are proud of your guy now you Liberal fucks:)grn Because he makes the rest of us sick:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Sure we do...:rolleyes: all 20 of them...:)hand
The real irony is that these Russian troops are far less dangerous to America than you are, shue to the future of our nation. Your liberal votes have been catastrophic on our economy, our deficit and unemployment. They has brought more scandals in three months than all the previous presidents did in the past century - Clinton included - and it has weakened our nation in every single measurable category while you stand with pride.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
The real irony is that these Russian troops are far less dangerous to America than you are, shue to the future of our nation. Your liberal votes have been catastrophic on our economy, our deficit and unemployment. They has brought more scandals in three months than all the previous presidents did in the past century - Clinton included - and it has weakened our nation in every single measurable category while you stand with pride.
No, the real irony is that you right-wing baggers need to make up $h!t to stir the pot...:)sphss Your party(such as it is) continues to drag down the progress of the country by saying NO...:)hand

Wave the flag DIRTBAG...you just continue to embarrass yourself with every post...:thumb:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
No, the real irony is that you right-wing baggers need to make up $h!t to stir the pot...:)sphss Your party(such as it is) continues to drag down the progress of the country by saying NO...:)hand

Wave the flag DIRTBAG...you just continue to embarrass yourself with every post...:thumb:
I'm quite comfortable with who I am. Sorry about you.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts

I only could hope that the GOP will do a better job at dragging down the change that this Moron is doing to this country.I want them to keep saying NO.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts