Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are getting together to drink some beers this week.
Any wagers on what kind of beer Obama will drink?
At first, I was thinking Samuel Adams but, after giving it some thought, does Samuel Adams make a dark beer?

R

·
0 Posts
The more I hear about this the more pissed I get.

Doesn't the President have more important things to do than get mixed up in a simple police matter? Now he's going to take more time to host these people for a beer at the Whitehouse? wtf who cares.

Maybe I can get arrested in my hood and claim police racial bs so I can have beers at the Whitehouse? :)sphss Not that I would go.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
ole english 40's biatchesssss:)devil:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
The more I hear about this the more pissed I get.

Doesn't the President have more important things to do than get mixed up in a simple police matter? Now he's going to take more time to host these people for a beer at the Whitehouse? wtf who cares.

Maybe I can get arrested in my hood and claim police racial bs so I can have beers at the Whitehouse? :)sphss Not that I would go.
Exactly the way I feel. This guy spends more time lolly gagging than being a president. Just there for the perks......oh and to destroy America as well.:)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Exactly the way I feel. This guy spends more time lolly gagging than being a president. Just there for the perks......oh and to destroy America as well.:)sphss
Thats really all He's got.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Gin and juice you punk ass bizznitchs. Caint be drinkin no fowties in da whyte howse. We str8t now. :)hand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts